Drfting mini pheno hunt; surfr seeds:point break f2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If they are both successful I'll keep one for a mom and the other will be thrown into flower. Excited to try and dial this pheno in. She's a stunner. Hard to pick it up in pictures but shes throwing some awesome purple/pink hues
1000006241.jpg
1000006243.jpg

How long do you give a flowering cut before you're comfortable they have roots and are ready for a new home?
That bud will start to unfold and new single leaf will emerge for a while. Once you see 5 leaf sets she's good to go. Takes time..like a month or more. So, if your in a hurry these are not going to satisfy your desire for a quick turnaround.

I've found that a clone taken at 21days in flower will root and regenerate the best. But I've taken some at 8+ weeks with success. Takes longer with late flower clones.

Not in a rush at all. Just trying to get them established. I have a run before this will ever see the flower tent
If your in no hurry I'm sure you'll be pleased with what you end up with. Many folks don't take clones in flower due to the extra steps but it's worth it.

Latest posts

Back