Drfting mini pheno hunt; surfr seeds:point break f2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Don't flush. Feed them till the end. I used to flush till I read this. It all boils down to your preference and what you feel ya need to do but some information makes ya think.

Today I'm a firm believer a flush is not necessary. I feed the bud till the end now.

https://www.rxgreentechnologies.com/rxgt_trials/flushing-trial/
Concerning this study, if there is no difference between flushed and non-flushed flower, then why feed the last week or so? I usually stop feeding the last week, not to flush them out, but because I figure there is nothing to be gained feeding by that time of the plant cycle. Interesting thoughts about something that apparently doesn't matter much.

Concerning this study, if there is no difference between flushed and non-flushed flower, then why feed the last week or so? I usually stop feeding the last week, not to flush them out, but because I figure there is nothing to be gained feeding by that time of the plant cycle. Interesting thoughts about something that apparently doesn't matter much.
Good point.

Well sh*t

1st: tap water
2nd: distilled

Ph'd flush water to 5.9

Attachments

• 20240813_170725.jpg
    20240813_170725.jpg
    731 KB · Views: 0
  • 20240813_170926.jpg
    20240813_170926.jpg
    895.6 KB · Views: 0
Still a lot of magnesium deficiency in there. Have ya tried some Epsom?
They are getting a dose tonight. I've done one flush of ph'd water, let them dry, then did a feed of 1/2 strength fish emulsion with added micros and some calcium. They will be ready for water tonight and I'm hoping to be back on track. I didn't want to over do it on the feed, I think that's where this started.
A lot are showing sex already. Quite a few girls

Latest posts

Back