caught with seeds

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Opencountry said:
IMO No probable cause to search your car in the first place unless you gave them consent. Ive had cops ask me over and over again if they could search my vehicle and I say no! They do get intimidating by pressureing you, it almost feels like rape!!!

OUCH!!!..:heart:..:p

Hick said:
..they could most certainly argue "probable cause"...AND "conspiracy"..
yea but to search your house they need more than probable cause...if all they needed was probably cause than they could go around searching any house they wanted saying "they smelled pot"

Man that really sucks you dont know how bad i feel for you
man 1st off like everyone is saying get a GOOD lawyer and if
they searched your house/car with out you permission or with
out a warent they have no case they have to throw out all the
evidence they found and did they have probable cause to search
your car/house? if not deffently argue that they had no probable
cause to search threw your stuff what did the cop say he was
pulling you over for? man cops around hear are dounut eating buttheads
that pull people over for no reason cuz they get boared.
The heck with all cops Fly Low And Beat The Radar Peace and the best of luck!!

cruseonme said:
hello, guys i have a question and you answers would be apperciated. i was pulled over and the cops found about 200 seeds with me all different strains with labels and i also had 1200 that my someone borrowed from me and payed me back so they thought i was a drug dealer they went searched my house and everything and they took my phone, money and the seeds and told me that there is going to be a detective investigating the case and if he feels like that i got that money from selling drugs they wont give it back. do you guys think they would be able to do that or open a case on me? thank you for your answers
Well, you have to see if the search on your car was actually legal. Did you give them permission to search?? What exactly did you do that warranted you getting pulled over and being searched? Never give them permission to search. The reason they ask that is because they don't have enough evidence on you already....so by asking, you can incriminate yourself. Know your rights!!!

When you got arrested, you are to never speak to a cop or any LEO without the presence of a lawyer. That is your right to remain silent and speaking to the cops will almost guarantee trouble so keep your mouth shut to the cops and even your friends and family about this matter. You never know who will rat.

That was a lot of seeds and they will probably consider you a drug trafficker and you could possibly face a lot of jail time. Depends on your state. Check NORML's website http://www.norml.com for all the state laws and penalties.

Get a REAL good lawyer man!! If you didn't give the cop permission to search your car and your lawyer can prove it...your charges will more then likely be dropped.

p.s. Next time you get pulled over....NEVER LET THE COP SEARCH YOUR CAR!!!!!!

Latest posts

Back