Can't wait to ''meet'' Y'all!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lady Zandra

Reaction score
Hello everyone, I am Lady Zandra.
My hubby is Draig, and we've been growing together for over 20 years.
We started small, when my Dad (an old Commune-Hippy from the Hippy Trail Days) brought us a tray of strawberry plants- and 4 that just looked a little different LOL! He also gifted us with seeds he had been collecting for YEARS... some are strains that no longer exist anywhere (as far as we know)
Draig and I are working on several breeding projects- starting basically with Heirloom and Landrace strains and crossing to get strains that produce well either indoors or outside in Northern climates.
I have written for Skunk Magazine, and used to help 'newbies' establish and troubleshoot their grows back in the days of ''Planet Skunk''.
We have been working with Carty- who gifted us some great strains that we worked/are working to get them stable, and consistent... including a preservation run of the last seeds of Celtic Stone.
I really love getting to know people- and look forward to making some new friends here.
Thank you all for having me! :)

Welcome to the Passion. Always great to see experience join the fun. I look forward to seeing how you ya grow.

Latest posts

Back