Bugus Monkey's new and improved puzzle basement and various ramblings

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
After I filled up the first gallon zip lock, hand trimming, I brought out the hand crank salad bowl, and ended up with another 2 gallon zippers full. Pulled a bunch more out last night. but there is still just a little small stuff left.
One pheno is green and one turned black. I have sampled the black several times, it looks pretty mean and it's really good stuff. I figured it would be the show off stuff on the rare occasion when friends visit. The 2 blacks were what was causing the cherry cough medicine smell in there. Sort of like a booze smell and even taste.
Saturday morning I thought I would sample the green... Nothing special about the way it looks. It smells and tastes like a skunks arse and HOLY COW... the green is off the charts stone you to the bone stuff. Total brain scrambler.

Under the grow light, the light spectrum really doesn't do the black justice in a picture. It does look mean but green totally KO's it. I will get another picture up under normal light or even sunlight before it's over of the black.

Clean up and reset.... Drop Gabagoo seeds a week from today - Hopefully...

Attachments

• Blk2.jpeg
    Blk2.jpeg
    808.8 KB
  • Blk1.jpeg
    Blk1.jpeg
    803.2 KB
  • Almost out.jpeg
    Almost out.jpeg
    934.5 KB
Once, it was 8th grade and she was my sisters friend. I kissed a lot of her friends.. hehe.
her name was Juriette and she went by JuJu... and, was built on top just like that. Epic. yet for me
it didn't stick... hahaha.

I like Sunday it’s my chill day
I thought the song went, Sunday is my Funday.... hehe.

Monday is my chill day.. when you don't sleep good you need to take one day to play catchup.... luckily my only responsibility is to the wife and dog... and since Ladybug is usually the one drugging me so I sleep... she keeps Mongo away from me for a few hours... lol.

I thought the song went, Sunday is my Funday.... hehe.

Monday is my chill day.. when you don't sleep good you need to take one day to play catchup.... luckily my only responsibility is to the wife and dog... and since Ladybug is usually the one drugging me so I sleep... she keeps Mongo away from me for a few hours... lol.
Nothing fun here except gardening

Latest posts

Back