ALL Clones Sagging omg help me please!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jeffca

Reaction score
i had my light on from 2am til about 12 noon and when i woke up they were all like sagging like almost dead, even my pride and joy (the one that looked the healthiest), i am so upset about this. i had the 600watt air cooled light about 2 or a little more than 2 ft from the plants. i also watered them at like 2 am for the first time since i got them (yesterday)... i just dont even know what to do from here. i turned the light off when i saw them sagging like that and raised the light another foot.

Turn the light back on! They need light! Keep it on 24/7, for fast cloning.

I've only heard second hand of plants being 'shocked' by too much light. This doesn't make too much sense to me, since growlights hardly compare to the strength of sunlight.

Are there any other variables you might be leaving out? Did their media maybe go dry? The water is correct PH?

Hope they recover :)

ya i got fox farm ocean forest, light was 2 feet from plant. i watered it with 2-1-6 last night around 2 am when i turned it on. about 150ml each. something like that.

Are they in a humidity dome? If not buy one or make one and give them a spritz, keep that humidity as close to 100 percent as you can for the first 5 days of the clones life and you'll be golden.

jeffca said:
ya i got fox farm ocean forest, light was 2 feet from plant. i watered it with 2-1-6 last night around 2 am when i turned it on. about 150ml each. something like that.

2 feet is to close for clones, also dont use any nutes on them until well established.

If there fresh cut they droop at first but should perk up, dont let them dry out.

canibanol cannonball said:
i use an old fishtank over my clones - spray the inside, keep the humidity high

i thought they liked low humidity?

Latest posts

Back