a-hole kitty shenanigans

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dead cat walking.🔨😁
No shit I pulled one out of a bucket of water this morning. If the cat is too dumb to jump out of a 1 gal bucket. Well I guess he git what he got. I know I didn’t do it. I sure had to clean the mess though. Poor thing.

Did ya break it off? Throw it in some water. It'll finish them seeds probably...worth a try.
Yep I am trying to germ one. It has a bit of green but is already hard. If they are close it will be c99x beast mode. Mostly these will be photos. The c99 would have sealed its fate. This I think had the one in 1000 photo so they may both be photo. I planted her 3-7-24 and ii is 5 months later so not an auto. Thats going to be a honking plant from a c99 and a beast yikes

Yep I am trying to germ one. It has a bit of green but is already hard. If they are close it will be c99x beast mode. Mostly these will be photos. The c99 would have sealed its fate. This I think had the one in 1000 photo so they may both be photo. I planted her 3-7-24 and ii is 5 months later so not an auto. Thats going to be a honking plant from a c99 and a beast yikes
Prob get a lot of different looks with them but who cares. They should be good to go and potent. I'm curious to see what ya get from that mix. C99 cranks ya up a bit. Like playing Techno on a jukebox in a bar full of bikers vibe. The omg I'm gonna die feeling.. LMAO

The dogs finished my taco salad. The bowl was 1/2 full the 2 girls ate everything but the black olives. These stupid Gatos eat anything.
IMG_7723.jpeg

Back at it again. This one thought it would be fun to swing from my lights in my grow room.
Lucky for both of us I was moving the plants around to make the new girls a home the can feel safe in. One that I can lower the lights better. Plus the @PhlizonGrowLight is where its at here.
All he did was burn his whiskers off…Tonto
( spanish word for dumbass )
IMG_8367.jpeg

Got plenty of BM X C99 seeds too

Had a stray trying to get our attention a few nights ago, strutting in front of the porch windows. Thought of Jan and made sure the door was locked. The plants outside were undisturbed, so maybe he has some manners.

Had a stray trying to get our attention a few nights ago, strutting in front of the porch windows. Thought of Jan and made sure the door was locked. The plants outside were undisturbed, so maybe he has some manners.
Either that or he got kicked a bunch of times from someone or they get the hose again like mine. I got several good sprays in today. A-hole was climbing my maui and ripped 2 limbs. That kitten got soaked!

Did ya break it off? Throw it in some water. It'll finish them seeds probably...worth a try.
For a second there I thought you were telling her to use the cat for fertilizer.. yeah, just break off the tail and plant it... DOH. I know I know.... stoner

Either that or he got kicked a bunch of times from someone or they get the hose again like mine. I got several good sprays in today. A-hole was climbing my maui and ripped 2 limbs. That kitten got soaked!
I can't believe the turmoil these kitties have caused you from day 1.... you have more patience then I girl.. lol

Yep that sounds about right. Ask me for help then eat my weedView attachment 361294
We had a dog who used to eat large Ants off our tree in the back yard and would come into the house whining with Ants stuck just like this all over her lips... we'd pry them off, death grip pincers... and she'd be right back out there doing it again...

Mongo chases these lizards all the time, not once in his 9yrs has this happened.. just saying, dogs rule cars drool...... hahaha

Latest posts

Back