a-hole kitty shenanigans

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MariJan

Weed guru in training😜😜😜
Staff member
Bud of the Month Winner
Reaction score
Today I went outside to find this.
IMG_7243.jpeg
IMG_7244.jpeg

Take some bird netting and lay it in a wad, all around the inside of the pot. They won't like how it clings to them, and hard to get off. I had squirrels stealing my pears, so I wrapped some loosely around the trunk. The next day I came out to find the netting pulled off the tree, and dragged about 20 feet away, they never bothered them again....I would of loved to have seen that squirrel thinking something had a hold of him, and couldn't get away from it...lol

I really think the bird netting would help...I use it on my tomatoes and stuff to keep deer and birds away, but it's a pain in the a**...it grabs everything, your shoes, any twig, your fingers, they definitely wouldn't like it.

I really think the bird netting would help...I use it on my tomatoes and stuff to keep deer and birds away, but it's a pain in the a**...it grabs everything, your shoes, any twig, your fingers, they definitely wouldn't like it.
Nope I tried it they just climb up the nets. Then over and in

Latest posts

Back