1st plant, 1st Post (Feminized Sour Diesel by Barneys Farm)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How many dying yellowing leaf ya see here? Lol I'm not worried about it at all. I'm bud building...sometimes it not all rainbows n unicorns..lol

View attachment 362962
I guess I'm a bit of a perfectionist. I do wish I would have noticed when the plant was looking its best and took more photos. I'll try to get a few decent ones before I cut er down

Tell ya what tho I'm about done with this plant can't get the thing to stop leaning all over the place. These last few days are stressing me out

Trimmed off some the dying leafs, finally got the lean somewhat straight...she's beautiful and full of color, trichomes and cloudy with some amber, still planning the chop on Thursday
beautiful bud (13).jpg
beautiful bud (11).jpg
beautiful bud (9).jpg
beautiful bud (8).jpg
IMG_20240923_042300723.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_20240923_042333780.jpg
    IMG_20240923_042333780.jpg
    3.5 MB
Welp it's looking like I might need to wait longer then Thursday, I'm not seeing a lot of amber, I took a small bud to get a closer look and the trichomes are all cloudy with 1 or 2 ambers here n there but not much at all.

I think the amber I was seeing was the leafs unfortunately. It sucks having such bad eyes sometimes. I need a better scope. Something bigger with more zoom, the zoom I can see them with is too small of a lense for me to look through. Anyways guess I'll hold out a little longer

Welp it's looking like I might need to wait longer then Thursday, I'm not seeing a lot of amber, I took a small bud to get a closer look and the trichomes are all cloudy with 1 or 2 ambers here n there but not much at all.

I think the amber I was seeing was the leafs unfortunately. It sucks having such bad eyes sometimes. I need a better scope. Something bigger with more zoom, the zoom I can see them with is too small of a lense for me to look through. Anyways guess I'll hold out a little longer
It's your call man. I like your slow approach and taking your time. Most are in a hurry. Easy to get caught up in all that when your viewing beautiful buds.

Going over 11 weeks isn't uncommon for photos or autos. Some strains just take a min longer. Well worth the wait.

It's your call man. I like your slow approach and taking your time. Most are in a hurry. Easy to get caught up in all that when your viewing beautiful buds.

Going over 11 weeks isn't uncommon for photos or autos. Some strains just take a min longer. Well worth the wait.
Just trying to get the best bang for my buck, be silly to wait this whole time to shoot myself in the foot at the end.

I'm just gonna keep checking the trichomes thoroughly everyday now that we are at day 70

Yep that plant ain't done till it tells you it’s done. I just had a beast mode that should have flowered 6-8 ish weeks or so. it went more than 12 weeks thanks to the damned cats shocking her. I am amazed she didn't herm. The weed is fire well worth the 4 or 6 extra weeks. And mr C99 had his way with her too so now I also have BM X C99. Cant wait to see what they give me. BM photos are only getting grown outside. In Dec I will start the March 1st outside plants. I can veg inside but them girls need a 30 gallon pot or the ground. They get huge. I like my 8 ft trees and I Want bigger ones next year. ( greedy ass )

IMG_20240926_070807439.jpg
IMG_20240926_071031910.jpg
IMG_20240926_093415753.jpg
IMG_20240926_094307849.jpg
welp got home today and looked and looked at her for a while over and over again all the buds and decided to take her down, there is a good bit of amber some buds have more then other but our first plant is officially hanging.

Ps. I Know I cant make my mind up on things ever

Last edited:
Awesome sight to see them buds drying. Ya made a decision. Next time ya do this it will be the same drill... look n look. But now ya know.

Trim jobs are tedious but it helps dry more evenly I think and it gives ya a good look at the bud checking for rot as ya go.

Now ya get to watch them fat ones shrink and get that cut hay/grassy smell. That'll change once they dry but it's sad to watch them loose size.

Awesome sight to see them buds drying. Ya made a decision. Next time ya do this it will be the same drill... look n look. But now ya know.

Trim jobs are tedious but it helps dry more evenly I think and it gives ya a good look at the bud checking for rot as ya go.

Now ya get to watch them fat ones shrink and get that cut hay/grassy smell. That'll change once they dry but it's sad to watch them loose size.
I bet, they where a bit fluffier then I thought. I didn't take a wet weight but I weighed one the main colas and that branch was almost 2 oz. Im real curious on what the dry weight comes out too.

I'm happy I managed to see her through to harvest and even more excited to get to sample a little when she's done drying

I bet, they where a bit fluffier then I thought. I didn't take a wet weight but I weighed one the main colas and that branch was almost 2 oz. Im real curious on what the dry weight comes out too.

I'm happy I managed to see her through to harvest and even more excited to get to sample a little when she's done drying
As they dry they will become more drawn in and more firm.

View attachment 363272 my sour diesel auto, new to this so rate my scrog skills. want to know how i can do it better for the next run
Hey man, welcome to the Passion. Damn, dropping in with some goodies to start. I love seeing folks use screens, nets, whatever it takes to control these little monsters.

I used what I call floater screens like this..
IMG_20240813_183340929.jpgIMG_20240926_181155498.jpg

What ya got going is working well for ya. Drop by my journals if screens and training interest you.

Latest posts

Back