1st plant, 1st Post (Feminized Sour Diesel by Barneys Farm)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was messing with you
7b23c3c0-c5cf-4d0c-8db4-591d9a0f81f0-1_all_6280.jpg

From Hippie. He got it when he stole your toothbrush.😱😁
I use a new tooth brush every time, cause I don't trust the kids. They knock shit in the floor and don't tell no one. Just put the shit back with hair or whatever on it. He must have stolen some one else's toothbrush…lol

A little dry weather won't hurt her at all. Fun to watch them perk up after a dry period. Some say doing this helps produce more trichomes...I dunno man I'm still on the fence with that one but many do it.

Starving a bud of water doesn't seem very productive to me. I could be wrong.

A little dry weather won't hurt her at all. Fun to watch them perk up after a dry period. Some say doing this helps produce more trichomes...I dunno man I'm still on the fence with that one but many do it.

Starving a bud of water doesn't seem very productive to me. I could be wrong.
Mmm I could see that actually because it is thought that cannabis produce trichomes and resin as a defense mechanism to insects and potential predators to allow the plant to reproduce so maybe.
I also think the same way you do though and you would think it would be better for her to always have nutrients and water available so I don't know either

I don't give mine time to dry out at all. I'm dumping 1gal of jacks mix to each plant every other day.

I'm in late flower with the C99. I'm watering daily. Food one day and straight water the next. She seems to love it. She's coming down tonight.

I don't give mine time to dry out at all. I'm dumping 1gal of jacks mix to each plant every other day.

I'm in late flower with the C99. I'm watering daily. Food one day and straight water the next. She seems to love it. She's coming down tonight.
I'm starting to see some amber trichomes, I want to make it too at least day 70. Maybe I'm just seeing ones still on the leaf and not the flower part idk

Also, I've been thinking about the next round and I might switch to jacks, seems to work well for a lot of you and seems a bit simpler then using 4-5 different bottles through the grow

Them ambers will trickle in there pretty quick. Your getting near.

Jacks with calcium nitrate and Epsom in a peat based medium works well and is super simple. Costs a lot less too.

I use more bloom than veg. A 1.5lb small tub of bloom lasted me 8-9 months now. I just bought a 4lb tub $30. That should last a few years.

Calcium Nitrate is cheap and provides calcium and a nice dose of N. I use 1/4 tsp gal in every watering. Jack's has no calcium support so this is a much needed item.

Lastly Epsom...1/4rsp gal every watering. Keeps those yellow zebra stripped leaves away and it's a major player in plant needs. Jack's has some magnesium but not near enough for cannabis.

I've used liquids. They are expensive and worse of all you need to meter stuff like ph, ppm, ect. With Jack's I measure into tap water and feed every watering. A steady flow of nutrients works better for me. The plants never go without and the results speak for themselves.

My promix HP seems to buffer my ph well. I've never checked run off or done a slurry test. I just trust it to do it's job...and so far it has.

Having faith in a product is hard to grasp until you see results.

Them ambers will trickle in there pretty quick. Your getting near.

Jacks with calcium nitrate and Epsom in a peat based medium works well and is super simple. Costs a lot less too.

I use more bloom than veg. A 1.5lb small tub of bloom lasted me 8-9 months now. I just bought a 4lb tub $30. That should last a few years.

Calcium Nitrate is cheap and provides calcium and a nice dose of N. I use 1/4 tsp gal in every watering. Jack's has no calcium support so this is a much needed item.

Lastly Epsom...1/4rsp gal every watering. Keeps those yellow zebra stripped leaves away and it's a major player in plant needs. Jack's has some magnesium but not near enough for cannabis.

I've used liquids. They are expensive and worse of all you need to meter stuff like ph, ppm, ect. With Jack's I measure into tap water and feed every watering. A steady flow of nutrients works better for me. The plants never go without and the results speak for themselves.

My promix HP seems to buffer my ph well. I've never checked run off or done a slurry test. I just trust it to do it's job...and so far it has.

Having faith in a product is hard to grasp until you see results.
Very helpful info, not to sound like a total noob but when you say Epsom..we are talking like just normal Epsom salt right?😂

Latest posts

Back