The Original Old Farts Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
@Tattered Old Graywolf hey man, I made my own ghee butter. Soooo easy. Double boiled it with weed and made some brownies. Damn what a difference!!!!
Whoop, whoop, ahwoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 Pleased that you're pleased!

The guy that owned the bar I used to haunt got busted for drunk driving. He was on his horse, in his own parking lot, and it stuck. I forget just how much it cost him but it wasn't cheap, plus he got a night in jail.
W T F a horse isnt a car riding a horse isnt driving damn I thought NM had some stupid laws. Like we are a fence out state. So if s neighbor has farm animals that wander in your yard if you dont have a fence up to keep them out it is tuff. Farm critters have the right to wander wherever they want. It is the property owners responsibility to keep a fence and maintain it. If you don’t want soneone’s goats esting your yard.

That's kinda back-aswards to me. If I've got animals, I would keep them up for their protection as well as others. If my neighbor didn't keep his up and they caused destruction to my property, I'd have a full freezer the second time around.

I was riding a horse down a back road a few years ago. Several cars had came up behind me during my ride, and I had waved them all around.
At one point, during my ride, a car came up behind me, and I got over and waved them around, but they never made an attempt to pass.
I finally looked behind me and it was a cop. I stopped the horse, and he stuck his head out the window and said someone had called and reported someone was drunk on a horse.
My ass had got to hurting a few times, and I had kind of hung my rear end off the side of the saddle from time to time, with one knee or the other hooked around the saddle horn to give myself some relief.
I admit, it probably looked odd, but it sure did make my ass feel better.
Some moron had seen me riding like that and called it in.
I informed the officer that I had indeed had 2 beers during my ride, but I was far from drunk.
He told me to get down off the horse anyway so he could give me a sobriety test.
I said, “But I am on a horse.”
He said it didn’t matter if I was on a horse, a bicycle, or a skateboard, you are still operating.
I passed the test with flying colors, but I was sure surprised to find that out, lol.
The story has came up many times over the years, and I have since learned of a few others that have been pulled over on horseback, and a couple of them went to jail.
The best one I heard though, was a local guy that went to jail for operating a lawnmower.
His name is John, and he used to shoe horses, which is how I got to know him.
John was mowing his grass one day, and as he was mowing the edge of his yard that bordered the road he lived on, a cop came by and noticed he had a beer in his hand.
Well, the road right of way extends so many feet from the side of the road, so John went to jail for mowing his own damn yard.
That’n there was some bull$hit.

A buddy of mine had one of those breathalyzer things in his truck after getting a OWI. He'd go to the bar, lock the doors, and leave it running. He had dual tanks on it and would go out to swap 'em over when he figured he needed to unless the bartender said he was sober, in which case he'd shut it down. Just for shits and giggles, the Old Hen went out and blew into the thing after polishing off two Kluah and creams. Fired right up.
He came over the next morning and I took one sip off of a beer, spat it out, rinsed my mouth out with water, and blew into it. Nope. Not starting. Weird.

Speaking of beer, I'm heading out for a few. See ya's when I get back.

Beautiful day today. I was going to do some up potting today but nope the morons Happy Frog warehouse sent me the tiny bags. Not the normal ones they are half the size and weight as normal. ** That crap is going back
IMG_3721.png

Last edited:
I was riding a horse down a back road a few years ago. Several cars had came up behind me during my ride, and I had waved them all around.
At one point, during my ride, a car came up behind me, and I got over and waved them around, but they never made an attempt to pass.
I finally looked behind me and it was a cop. I stopped the horse, and he stuck his head out the window and said someone had called and reported someone was drunk on a horse.
My ass had got to hurting a few times, and I had kind of hung my rear end off the side of the saddle from time to time, with one knee or the other hooked around the saddle horn to give myself some relief.
I admit, it probably looked odd, but it sure did make my ass feel better.
Some moron had seen me riding like that and called it in.
I informed the officer that I had indeed had 2 beers during my ride, but I was far from drunk.
He told me to get down off the horse anyway so he could give me a sobriety test.
I said, “But I am on a horse.”
He said it didn’t matter if I was on a horse, a bicycle, or a skateboard, you are still operating.
I passed the test with flying colors, but I was sure surprised to find that out, lol.
The story has came up many times over the years, and I have since learned of a few others that have been pulled over on horseback, and a couple of them went to jail.
The best one I heard though, was a local guy that went to jail for operating a lawnmower.
His name is John, and he used to shoe horses, which is how I got to know him.
John was mowing his grass one day, and as he was mowing the edge of his yard that bordered the road he lived on, a cop came by and noticed he had a beer in his hand.
Well, the road right of way extends so many feet from the side of the road, so John went to jail for mowing his own damn yard.
That’n there was some bull$hit.
I used to drink beer and smoke a joint while cutting my grass. Po-po would sit in my yard clocking radar on cars coming through town. Looking back, it wasn’t a very smart thing to do.
They should spend more time catching pedophiles and wife beaters. Heck, take folks to jail that’s on their damn phone. At least I’m LOOKING at the road while having a beer.

Latest posts

Back