The Original Old Farts Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
She said she feels sorry for you.

FB_IMG_1711459652447.jpg

Before the solar panels we were paying about 800+ in June thru October mat and nov was 600 and the rest was 150 plus now we pay 275 for 3 months 125 for 3 months 0 for 3 months and 20-40 the last 3. The solar panels are 400 a month with 3years left to pay. they will be paid off in Jan 2027. They also came with a 25 year warranty.

Before the solar panels we were paying about 800+ in June thru October mat and nov was 600 and the rest was 150 plus now we pay 275 for 3 months 125 for 3 months 0 for 3 months and 20-40 the last 3. The solar panels are 400 a month with 3years left to pay. they will be paid off in Jan 2027. They also came with a 25 year warranty.
So have you figure out a yrs savings yet

Old Hen scored big at the grocery store again. Got a $29 spiral cut ham for 8 bucks and a regular smoked ham that was $14 for $5.25. I knew there was a reason I keep her ornery old ass around!
My wife beat that originally $41.71 and the wife paid $9.41 spiral 9.5 lbs.

How much did the system cost Jan
and did you get any Gov rebates? Did you get the battery backups or just run when the sun is out off the panels?
It was 58000 and since no one in our house had earned income, we got no tax brakes. We would have qualified If they went in my sister’s name but she said no even though she lives here. She then would have gotten 18000 back over 3 years. Her dumb ass said we were waisting money. I even did the math on paper and showed her the savings. It was like 3800 a year. After the S.P. are paid off it will be even more. They cost 400 a month so another 4800 a year. They are totally worth it.

Our electric bill was almost as much as our mortgage. It was a no brainer for us. We asked about the battery back up units. They were not available yet. We jumped in as soon as they were available in our town. Ours were up and running Jan 2017. They will be paid off in 2027 and the first 18 payments were 300 a month. After that they went up to 400. It is still worth it. If you pay an arm and a leg for electricity. Our state allows us to have enough panels to cover 85-90% of the electric cost. The electric company had to sign a special paper so we could get bigger (watts) solar panels than most. Once they are paid we will get a backup unit. We really need it now because dad is on O2. I do keep his portable charged up..

Crissy is gonna outlive ya, so you gotta think about her,too.
I dont think so.!. Her hypochondriac hoarder ass will be found under her stacks of garbage she hoards. My sister went to house sit in June 2017. The lady died. She was 92. Her daughter inherited the house. She asked my sister to stay and take care of the house, as she lived in up state NY. She died too. No one else in the family wants it. I guess the house is going to be foreclosed on. She has that house so piled up with crap she will need 3 storage units to put her thing in. First of all she does not own a house sho why hoard furniture and other household items? People try and give us stuff a lot. I usually say no unless what I have needs an upgrade. I will say yes. If I already have what is being offered and it is decent I say no let some other real needy family get a blessing. My sister takes it do now she has enough furniture for 3 households. I told her she better get to down sizing. She thinks she is bringing that crap here. I had a really big nice garden area in ground. She has a frame laid out. She thinks she is putting up a tent or something to put her crap in. Like I said you will find her under a pile of crap.

I dont think so.!. Her hypochondriac hoarder ass will be found under her stacks of garbage she hoards. My sister went to house sit in June 2017. The lady died. She was 92. Her daughter inherited the house. She asked my sister to stay and take care of the house, as she lived in up state NY. She died too. No one else in the family wants it. I guess the house is going to be foreclosed on. She has that house so piled up with crap she will need 3 storage units to put her thing in. First of all she does not own a house sho why hoard furniture and other household items? People try and give us stuff a lot. I usually say no unless what I have needs an upgrade. I will say yes. If I already have what is being offered and it is decent I say no let some other real needy family get a blessing. My sister takes it do now she has enough furniture for 3 households. I told her she better get to down sizing. She thinks she is bringing that crap here. I had a really big nice garden area in ground. She has a frame laid out. She thinks she is putting up a tent or something to put her crap in. Like I said you will find her under a pile of crap.
Jan,,, Hippie is talking about my Wife Crissy outliving me. Laughing my fking ass off.
😂😂😂
Fking stoner.😋

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back