Problems with vape pens. Expert Needed

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Coupla questions. Humboldt vape tech. Phone is disconnected and didn't answer emails. No more biz with them.must be a stoner in moms garage somewhere. Nice piece, bad biz.

Got the cloud connoisseur, no instructions, nada. Emailed them and they promptly responded. Still not enough for this dummy.

They said to fill the metal thing to the top with the red beads, place inside coil. Then got confusing, something about it turning on around 500 degrees and it will go down to vaping temp....I guess they assume everyone is born knowing how to work it.

I'm not vaping anything at 500....
Ok put the beads in slide the coil on and screw it together.
Don't crush the beads leave a little room for heat expansion.
Turn on to 500 for 15 minutes to make sure any oils are burned off then turn down to your set temp.
I set mine at 450 remember that's not the actual air temp its the coil itself the thermocouple reads.
Think of it more as a setting on a dial than any temperature.
Try it and adjust setting up or down as needed.

Ok put the beads in slide the coil on and screw it together.
Don't crush the beads leave a little room for heat expansion.
Turn on to 500 for 15 minutes to make sure any oils are burned off then turn down to your set temp.
I set mine at 450 remember that's not the actual air temp its the coil itself the thermocouple reads.
Think of it more as a setting on a dial than any temperature.
Try it and adjust setting up or down as needed.
That makes perfect sense. Maybe if I had followed along on the fuckcombustion site I would have been better prepared. Now let's put this beech into action!

Bubba

yep That Dog is a good dude
I pegged him as soon as he got here.
you do know what pegging is in the alternate life style...

What Is Pegging? A Beginner's Guide - Healthline

Move on to anal massage and anal fingering. "Most anuses need to be eased into being penetrated," Finn says. "Start on the outside of the butt, massaging the ring of muscles around the anus ...

Turned on, heating up, yes some smokey vapor is burning off

Stopped fuming, turned down to 451...now to load this thing I suppose it has to cool down first, right? I am assuming the metal arm is HOT.hum, it went up from 451 to 566, now going back down, guess I better let it ride a bit. I think I put the coil on upside down...

Here we go

Attachments

• IMG_20230914_195650972.jpg
    IMG_20230914_195650972.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 0
Down to 453....now 451, 440, 430
That arm, at least the end piece isn't hot, seems to have settled at 443 or so, now edging back up....to 451

I see a set button. When pressed everything zeros out. The only other buttons adjust I suppose.

This thing hits strong!

Bubba

Move on to anal massage and anal fingering. "Most anuses need to be eased into being penetrated," Finn says. "Start on the outside of the butt, massaging the ring of muscles around the anus ...
Sounds a lot like what you would do for a less experienced woman, start gentle with her and slowly work her way to bigger and better things.
This Pegging thing you speak of I have never heard of or have no expertise as you have.
Thank You, I am always in search of new knowledge to put in my bank .

Oh and I knew for sure Bubba would like this LOL

Down to 453....now 451, 440, 430
That arm, at least the end piece isn't hot, seems to have settled at 443 or so, now edging back up....to 451

I see a set button. When pressed everything zeros out. The only other buttons adjust I suppose.

This thing hits strong!

Bubba
I am not sure what pid box he shipped you a pic of it would help me help you.
Takes some playing to get right glad you got it fingered out.
Sadly vaporizers are still a niche thing and havent made any mainstream adjustments like directions though there are some youtube videos out.

I am not sure what pid box he shipped you a pic of it would help me help you.
Takes some playing to get right glad you got it fingered out.
Sadly vaporizers are still a niche thing and havent made any mainstream adjustments like directions though there are some youtube videos out.
I looked at you tube, but they all want you to sign up and so forth to prove age...

Bubba

For the spinning cartridge issue, it might be a problem with the threading. Make sure both the cartridge and the pen have clean threads to ensure a secure fit.The blinking lights and charging problems could indicate battery issues. Have you tried cleaning the connections or replacing the batteries?As for the cartridges, it's a good idea to double-check compatibility with your pen. Sometimes, certain pens work better with specific cartridge brands.If you're looking for expert advice or even new vape pens and cartridges, you might want to explore this Shop. They often have a variety of vaping products and accessories, along with valuable insights.

Last edited:
If using carts you just got to make sure the device (battery) supports the old style bottom air flow and the watts/volts can go low enough. Whole lot easier when we start talking about "tanks". Most are top airflow and like way more power. You can get around the bottom air flow with a cheap $5 adapter. That adapter will also help keep oil out of the devices connection. If it gets gummed up just toss it in some ethanol or Iso.

I got a SX Mini 60watt, a Dovpo DNA250C and a Jak Vapour DNA75 but there are TONS of cheaper 40-50watt mods out there that will fire up concentrate like crazy. My big boy runs dual 21700 Mocell batteries so its will handle anything i throw at it. Machined out of air raft grade aluminum too CRYSTAL PRO MAX 4015. Great for home use but sucks for out and about.
I bought a cartridge at the dispensary and it seemed to fail. I tried it on my Puffoco plus battery and an e-Leaf iStick which indicated "Lo". I decided to use a tiny pair of pliers to fiddle around with the battery contact. I popped it out and put it back in. It almost appears to be better seated than it was. The cartridge now works just fine. Is it common for cartridges to be faulty like this? I definitely didn't turn/twist it too hard. Just curious about other's experiences. I'm glad it works though. Thanks.

I bought a cartridge at the dispensary and it seemed to fail. I tried it on my Puffoco plus battery and an e-Leaf iStick which indicated "Lo". I decided to use a tiny pair of pliers to fiddle around with the battery contact. I popped it out and put it back in. It almost appears to be better seated than it was. The cartridge now works just fine. Is it common for cartridges to be faulty like this? I definitely didn't turn/twist it too hard. Just curious about other's experiences. I'm glad it works though. Thanks.
I've never encountered an issue like that. I go through a good amount of carts too. I stick with live resin from select, timeless, and jeeter and I only buy them when they go on sale BOGO.

Dealing with issues like that can be super frustrating, I feel you. It's a bummer when vape pens and cartridges don't seem to hold up as expected. The spinning part on the purple one and the blinking lights on the orange ones sound like major headaches. It's especially frustrating when you're trying to enjoy your vape, and it just won't cooperate.

If you're on the hunt for some expert advice or solutions, you might want to consider checking out the Voom Pro Pod Set from Voom. It's always helpful to explore different options, especially when you're dealing with issues like yours.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back