Need Advice to Automatically Control VPD...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dr.Dave

Reaction score
I have a Vivosun 3x3x6 tent that I've been using for my plants with a 4" inline exhaust fan that I vent into the attic.
I've grown in 3", 5" and 7" pots and the fan works just fine, clearing the stale humid air perfectly.

Now I'm in 10 Gallon pots and I'm growing organically in the same tent and that fan cannot handle the humidity from 50 to 60 wet ounces of weed that I grow in there now.

I'm fairly confident that I need to swap in a 6" fan, but I also want to be able to control VPD remotely. Can someone suggest fan models that come with humidifiers and use an app to control the exhaust and humidity output? Would greatly appreciate your input....thanks.

I have a Vivosun 3x3x6 tent that I've been using for my plants with a 4" inline exhaust fan that I vent into the attic.
I've grown in 3", 5" and 7" pots and the fan works just fine, clearing the stale humid air perfectly.

Now I'm in 10 Gallon pots and I'm growing organically in the same tent and that fan cannot handle the humidity from 50 to 60 wet ounces of weed that I grow in there now.

I'm fairly confident that I need to swap in a 6" fan, but I also want to be able to control VPD remotely. Can someone suggest fan models that come with humidifiers and use an app to control the exhaust and humidity output? Would greatly appreciate your input....thanks.
I swapped in an AC Infinity 4" Cloudline Pro with their E69 remote controller. It comes with a temp/rH sensor that seems to be extremely accurate. The fan is very quiet compared to the old Vivosun model.

The system allows you to remotely control lights, exhaust, Oscillating fans, humidifier, etc and will calculate real-time VPD. An AC Infinity humidifier is in development.

My AC Infinity 60 Pro controller allows you to control the fans, lights etc with VPD as the control. Is that what you mean?

Latest posts

Back