Looking for something with the purple reddish leaves ect color

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bringing down the temps into the mid 60s or so towards the end of flower can bring out purple as well if the genetics are there. I grew a couple Sploosh from Eternal Cultivars and 1 pheno had some great purple coloring and smelled like fruity pebbles. As it cured the purpling moved to the interior.
073621.jpg073632.jpg

Bringing down the temps into the mid 60s or so towards the end of flower can bring out purple as well if the genetics are there. I grew a couple Sploosh from Eternal Cultivars and 1 pheno had some great purple coloring and smelled like fruity pebbles. As it cured the purpling moved to the interior.
View attachment 340179View attachment 340181
Agreed. This was done Buckeye Purple I grew about a decade ago in my unheated basement. The tent got into the mid 50’s some nights. Purdiest plants I have grown…
16B7F089-69C3-4E12-A583-2E08FBD8E444.jpeg

I have never grown an auto.
I started with autos I researched and they ste more tolerant of beginners. You pretty much plant and water and they do what they are supposed to add good ferts and they get decent sized. Sugar haze and Black apple x tangerine cross were my first photos this year. I planted 10 s/h and 10 of the b.a./t because males. I culled 1 s/h and 6 of the Ba/t. The 3 biggest Sugar haze got eaten by my daughters pit. They were over 6 ft tall. The rest are 5 ft or so the first one I harvested was a pound after drying. The rest are all loaded like that.

Hey guys i know I have been posting a lot but I have endless questions I Have been holding back much more then I been typinglol. Anyways I was wondering if my one knew ofsome strains with the purple or reddish leaves . So.wthi g with color that stands out . If anyone can lend me in the right direction so.ethi g not too hard to grow . I was looking for next grow thnks I'n advance
I grew and bred Seedsmans Purple reg ,Was purple ,redish and lime green . It was getting darker as the season got colder .This is a satva leaning strain tht stopped making.I llike it and smells of red wine and fruit.It was a decent strain .

Attachments

• purple reg.jpg
    purple reg.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
  • Purple reg drying..jpg
    Purple reg drying..jpg
    1,009.5 KB · Views: 0
Agreed. This was done Buckeye Purple I grew about a decade ago in my unheated basement. The tent got into the mid 50’s some nights. Purdiest plants I have grown…View attachment 340183
Holy Moly. Melvanetics, right? Are you in touch with her by any chance? If so tell her to drop by so gmo can say Hi

Holy Moly. Melvanetics, right? Are you in touch with her by any chance? If so tell her to drop by so gmo can say Hi
I don’t know Mel personally. She was on Firestax for a while.

This is what she will look like

Attachments

• IMG_2207.png
    IMG_2207.png
    182.1 KB · Views: 0
Hoping for bud of the month sometime. But so many talented growers not likely

I don’t know Mel personally. She was on Firestax for a while.
I bred 2 of my best Mimosa x Orange Punch Barneys seeds female.. with God bud male and a purple reg male .I m excited to see what comes out of these mixes.

I bred 2 of my best Mimosa x Orange Punch Barneys seeds female.. with God bud male and a purple reg male .I m excited to see what comes out of these mixes.
Let us know how it turns out. I am always looking for awesome beautiful buds

Latest posts

Back