Purple Red leaves

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jxr182

Reaction score
Hey everyone. I've looked through all of the leaf deficiency charts I can find and nothing like what I'm growing pops up. Northern Lights grown from seed. Grown in Ocean Forrest (something like that) from Happy Frog. Feeding with Advanced Nutrients the one with the gorilla on the label. I am currently feeding the bloom. I've dosed several times with the micro formula and was previously using the grow bottle. Just dosed with cal-mag (not reflected yet in the photos). I felt my lights might have been burning the leaves so I brought them to 80% and raised them a bit a couple of days ago. I'm wondering if my food is too strong and I should dilute it more. Thanks for any input!

Attachments

• IMG_2649.jpeg
    IMG_2649.jpeg
    2.4 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2648.jpeg
    IMG_2648.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 0
Oh forgot to mention, also dealing with a spider mite infestation. I've used neem oil sprays absolutely drenching it on several occasions. After a couple of cycles like that I bought some ladybug larvae and put in there but it seems the spider mites are winning so I might have to spray again.

Oh forgot to mention, also dealing with a spider mite infestation. I've used neem oil sprays absolutely drenching it on several occasions. After a couple of cycles like that I bought some ladybug larvae and put in there but it seems the spider mites are winning so I might have to spray again.
I think Neem Oil is harmful to adult ladybugs if you spray them with it. Be careful of that.

Me cherryboy. I got nothin' else.

No webbing. I have just seen tiny little bugs I believe to be spider mites using a 30x and 60x magnifying glass. Tiny clear/orange eggs on the leaves. I've been spraying with neem oil diluted in water.

No webbing. I have just seen tiny little bugs I believe to be spider mites using a 30x and 60x magnifying glass. Tiny clear/orange eggs on the leaves. I've been spraying with neem oil diluted in water.
2 spot mites are very distinct and if you have them you will see them under side of the leaf, along with clear ball eggs .
Thrips larvee are white and look like tiny worms, adults are blackish .
https://www.growweedeasy.com/?s=spider+mites
1700003591598.png

2 spot spider

I have used organic potassium soap in flowering before and it did not seem to affect the taste by much. extensive use could dry the leaves just a little bit but it knocks everything on contact

The bugs never resemble worms, I can't say with certainty that they are spider mites but I'm pretty sure they're not the same as those thrips. I do tend to find them more on the tops of the leaves which is not what I've read about spider mites, but I know they are on the bottoms too because the eggs are always on the bottoms.

I honestly never questioned them being spider mites, but it is odd I've never seen them grow webs. I guess I just assumed my spraying was working. These are practically invisible to the naked eye, I can see a tiny dot, and then use the magnifying glass to see that it's a bug at 30x and then at 60x I can see legs.

I honestly never questioned them being spider mites, but it is odd I've never seen them grow webs. I guess I just assumed my spraying was working. These are practically invisible to the naked eye, I can see a tiny dot, and then use the magnifying glass to see that it's a bug at 30x and then at 60x I can see legs.
Do they look like this
1700004623162.png

Latest posts

Back