Looking for something with the purple reddish leaves ect color

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Joseph Fontaine

Reaction score
Hey guys i know I have been posting a lot but I have endless questions I Have been holding back much more then I been typinglol. Anyways I was wondering if my one knew ofsome strains with the purple or reddish leaves . So.wthi g with color that stands out . If anyone can lend me in the right direction so.ethi g not too hard to grow . I was looking for next grow thnks I'n advance

O yea dirrhspurplw fighting the name lol. I'm actually searching online I'll check them out

Purple Lemonade auto looks pretty purple. They also have a Purple Gelato auto cheap atm.
abwl-Purple-Lemonade-Auto-400x400-1.png

This is what I had in mind were is it from who would you recommend to buy them from?

You guys legal there?
Yes sir as of last month I believe !!!! Pretty awesome therea rules how many I thing you can have 6 in flower and 6 in veg I gta look it up find out exact just to be safe . It's just for me and friends anyways for the end results and learning but it's my hobby above all o been nonstop reading things till 4 am I just can't stop lol but then I get up for work at 6 so tonight hitting the hay early. Anyone from CT on here

Hey guys i know I have been posting a lot but I have endless questions I Have been holding back much more then I been typinglol. Anyways I was wondering if my one knew ofsome strains with the purple or reddish leaves . So.wthi g with color that stands out . If anyone can lend me in the right direction so.ethi g not too hard to grow . I was looking for next grow thnks I'n advance

I just grew some ILGM Bruce Banner and it was as purple as the artist formally known as "Prince"

Latest posts

Back