Hello! New to the Forum

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1000000603.jpg

This is my favorite flavor

Mixed my new Fox Farm liquid fertilizer made from earthworm castings and bat guano. It takes 4 tablespoons for a gallon of water

Ey man, so I have only been growing "bag seed" and haven't had but maybe 1 male ever pop, generally fem since it came from a female. Have you ever tried topping and LST? I've been using a 2x2x4 tent a while now and can make 1 plant take up all the space. I've used mylar blankets when I didn't have a tent and they helped alot and cheap. You gave me a good idea for the LED strips so thought I might give you a couple. Lookin good though man!

Thanks! Sometimes I get feminized seeds, but lately just using bag seed. So far, only one male. Yes, I use topping and LST - about a third of my 2x2x4 tent is occupied by a Gloss Boss now. Got the side branches snaked through mesh, gives it a ScrOG coverage. Still have a Sleepy Joe finishing up in a corner, and another Sleepy Joe just out of the veg box

Latest posts

Back