Yall have ruined me

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pot Snob discribes me well. Some of the stuff I grow isnt even good enough for me.
But it is smokeable in a pinch.
Good luck to you and Welcome to MP!

looks like we are a bunch of picky Bitches...hows it going tc?

lol 2Dog, what you were talking about on the first page is exactly what my friend in wisconsin has told me. he says that whenever he talks about washington weed, people tell him to stfu and stop lying!!!!! i'm almost inclined to send him some weed so he can shut them up and make them into weed snobs as well. lol that's not a good idea though.

"It" goes excellent 2Dog....
just freaking excellent!
I lied up there, some of the pot I grow that is not up to my personal expectations gets turned into Chrismas presents or just gifts. When the top drawer stuff runs out, then I go over to the Resource Center and buy some killer Trainwreck or Pot of Gold....lol....yes, I cant help it, I buy pot.

tcbud said:
"It" goes excellent 2Dog....
just freaking excellent!
I lied up there, some of the pot I grow that is not up to my personal expectations gets turned into Chrismas presents or just gifts. When the top drawer stuff runs out, then I go over to the Resource Center and buy some killer Trainwreck or Pot of Gold....lol....yes, I cant help it, I buy pot.

Giving away B grade homegrown? now thats ultra-picky ;)

thats reality! my pk is blowing my bubblegum out of the water even tho they are both awesome weed...

Back