Wonkas Outdoor Shenanigans of 2024.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll be replacing the males with the Gabagoo seeds, maybe a better turn out on those.
But definitely turned off of regular autos, I can sex regular photos in solo cups but once autos show sex they're done growing aside from stretch so I'd have to run them in 3 gallon bags to make it worth while and then get if i 16 males, it would kill me with what it costs to grow here.
Gabagoo are a much faster harvest. Mom was a sour 60. Shes done in 60 + days.

Looks like I did a little better than I had thought.

2 beast mode females and 4 GDP females.

1 beast mode male has purple sacs so I'm gonna use his load to make more BM beans.

1 GDP male is showing off too, hes hanging some blueish white sacs so I'll use him to make more GPD beans.

I also have 2 Triple Cheese autos from Anesia that I'll be slapping too.
One will get GDP pollen and the other will get Beast Mode pollen.

Then I'll take all those seeds and hunt them again next summer to continue breeding/stabilizing.

I hate naking seeds but I love getting seeds.
I've done it inside before but never again, outside only from now on.

As long as I can get all the pollinating done before my big photo goes to flower it will be okay. The pollinated plants will just be for seeds and they can be dried to a crisp in my shed once theyre done lol

Last edited:
I've done it inside before but never again, outside only from now on.

As long as I can get all the pollinating done before my big photo goes to flower it will be okay. The pollinated plants will just be for seeds and they can be dried to a crisp in my shed once theyre done lol
Be very careful, that pollen can linger on branches and leaf material only to get blown onto your photo periods later on. Try rinsing her, allow pollen to hit her twice a week apart if possible, assures lots of good seeds. A week after 2nd pollen drop, give her a shake and then a good rinsing. this will get rid of any loose pollen laying on the plant so it doesn't get blown onto your photo periods later.

Also, after the 2nd pollen drop... mark your calendar. 6wks min to produce good viable seed stock. soon after this you'll notice some of the calyx's opening and seeds trying to fall out, harvest now. Dry up good and seeds will fall right out with a slight rubbing against a small screen.. plus make you some nice kief.
good luck bro

Be very careful, that pollen can linger on branches and leaf material only to get blown onto your photo periods later on. Try rinsing her, allow pollen to hit her twice a week apart if possible, assures lots of good seeds. A week after 2nd pollen drop, give her a shake and then a good rinsing. this will get rid of any loose pollen laying on the plant so it doesn't get blown onto your photo periods later.

Also, after the 2nd pollen drop... mark your calendar. 6wks min to produce good viable seed stock. soon after this you'll notice some of the calyx's opening and seeds trying to fall out, harvest now. Dry up good and seeds will fall right out with a slight rubbing against a small screen.. plus make you some nice kief.
good luck bro
Very good info Carty. I've not slung any pollen in years. Interested in getting back into it and often give it thought.
I've been seeking a micro breeding method but I've yet to find a method I can copy or fits my limited grow spaces.
I think it would be fun to start from scratch with autos. Find some good Rudy seed and find a few hefty males and sexy girls to play with. Then create some magic. I have no idea whether that's a good or bad idea. Just my stoned mind wondering.
Once I do find a method that fits me I'll be picking your brain a lil. You been doing this a long time so....tag...your it..lol

The wife surprised me with one of those trim trays. Sweet gesture but I don't trim..lol. It's all good though. We now use it to roll blunts. Have caught a lot of fairy dust.

Cut 1 of the beast mode males, brought it inside so I can collect the pollen in a couple days when the sacs open.
20240621_070310.jpg

This does work ☝🏻☝🏻

Healthy plant. Good example of how ya do it. That'll last in that jar a long time.

So is your seed project a bust Jan? I know you dusted your huge BM and was hoping to make babies...
I cant tell with beastie. She just started flowering again. When I put her outside she went into shock and just stood still in time. Nothing was happening. She just started showing signs of perking up yesterday after the storm. I cant really see seeds there but she is the one I hit with pollen 2 times. Also I harvested the GDP this morning and found seeds. So they are GDP X Beast Mode. I found like 20 seeds this morning. I am sure after it dries I will find more. No other pollen was used only beast mode. The WW looks seeded. It still has at least 2 weeks left maybe more. I use the scope. I gotta start checking every day and not once a week. The GDP went longer than I planed. It was all milky last Sat and I checked Thurs evening and it was hella amber, Like 50%.

The WW x BM are important, your the only one working that side of things. I have 1 guy just made me a few thousand Beast Mode F2 seed stock, another 1000_+ of GDP x Beast Mode F1..
White Beast
Purple Beast
Gabagoo F4

All available in enough quantity to keep available for a long time.

The WW x BM are important, your the only one working that side of things. I have 1 guy just made me a few thousand Beast Mode F2 seed stock, another 1000_+ of GDP x Beast Mode F1..
White Beast
Purple Beast
Gabagoo F4

All available in enough quantity to keep available for a long time.
Yes and I am taking good care of her too she got calmag this morning. I rotate water, cal mag, water, blossom, then repeat.

so awesome of you Jan.... it took me years to learn how important Calmag done right is... for years I tried the epsom salt, egg shells (even removed the skins off inside of shells) before drying and crushing up, never knew about dat before.... but I truly battled necrosis on every plant during flower... my bro BigSur51 kept yelling at me.. Finally I listened, thanks Big... donor of my Sour60 and my first Auto ever....

Calmag from week 2 of veg weekly thru to week 8. It's definitely one of those nutrients you don't feel is so important until you begin to use it regularly and notice hey, most of the deficiency issues I chased before just are not popping up anymore. been a year now and I find myself being like Bigsur... preaching to all... hahaha... Weekly dosage is a must...

That's the way you like to see them. Beautiful healthy plant. How big is that pot and when did you start vegging?
10 gallon, veg time is whatever it is from when I put it outside May 23rd plus 4 weeks in a solo cup inside.
She was just a couple nodes tall when she went out.

Latest posts

Back