Who all is taking the Covid19 Vax?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Who is for taking the vaccine

• yes

Votes: 34 30.9%
  • no

Votes: 76 69.1%

• Total voters
Population replacement. 🤔
99d95c1573e6b66f.jpeg.jpg

Last edited:
Yoh know people have lost all touch with reality when they start talking actual zombies.
Life's not a movie and having a lack of lived experience still doesn't make them real.
I guess it's nice the only adversity most people have ever had is on a screen I guess but it makes for some odd hyperbole.

Anyone who thinks zombies aren't real doesn't commute to work in heavy traffic every day : )
I see them on walks too. They are easily identified as they stare blankly at their phones and randomly walking into traffic then looking surprised that they were nearly hit by a car…

Blows my mind on all levels........what's the answer there?

that is a good question

i would start by stopping all trade with Chyna

then I would close the borders

then I would quit sending billions of dollars to the nazis and then maybe build some rehab centers and get these people off the streets and maybe they can turn their lives around

that is a good question

i would start by stopping all trade with Chyna

then I would close the borders

then I would quit sending billions of dollars to the nazis and then maybe build some rehab centers and get these people off the streets and maybe they can turn their lives around
Those people have all been in rehab multiple times and have access to it now.
They don't want to stop and unless forced won't so...........what's the real answer?
I suspect forced incarceration and the continuing threat of it would get the streets cleared and remove some of the public health issues.

Those people have all been in rehab multiple times and have access to it now.
They don't want to stop and unless forced won't so...........what's the real answer?
I suspect forced incarceration and the continuing threat of it would get the streets cleared and remove some of the public health issues.

that policy has been in effect for nearly a 100 years and it ain’t working

it is time to try something new

an option is to try what Portugal did , which has been very successful and is a model for fighting the war on drugs

For more than 100 years the United States has looked to prohibition to curtail the use of drugs. Proponents argue that by making substances like marijuana, cocaine and heroin illegal, government can significantly reduce drug-related crime, prevent addiction and stop the spread of drug-related disease.

The results have been less than impressive. In fact, Michael Botticelli, the director of the Office of National Drug Control Policy, said the War on Drugs has consisted of “failed policies and failed practices.”

https://fee.org/articles/portugal-won-the-war-on-drugs-by-giving-it-up/

Latest posts

Back