Who all is taking the Covid19 Vax?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Who is for taking the vaccine

• yes

Votes: 34 30.9%
  • no

Votes: 76 69.1%

• Total voters
0475805b-b1ec-4143-bb11-e790f05dc1ca_1280x720.jpg

Remember my childhood/life long friend that took every jab offered and has spent a week at a time in the hospital over blood clots at least six times? I tried texting him three times today. His wife finally called me and told me he'd been in ICU for the last eight days. He had a stroke and is paralyzed on one complete side. He's in a medically induced coma. I'd bet good money he's taken the latest and greatest jab.

Any of you religious folks out here, please say a prayer for him.

Remember my childhood/life long friend that took every jab offered and has spent a week at a time in the hospital over blood clots at least six times? I tried texting him three times today. His wife finally called me and told me he'd been in ICU for the last eight days. He had a stroke and is paralyzed on one complete side. He's in a medically induced coma. I'd bet good money he's taken the latest and greatest jab.

Any of you religious folks out here, please say a prayer for him.
530aafb6cb577e62.jpeg

Mark. Different political party to me, but still a good friend.
k .. i have same issues with some family and what's left of my living friends

I'm sure the response will be robust.

NGOs, Non Governmental Organizations are 501c tax exempt entities .. say like the 'Methodist' church's missionary dept, which are actually flying these illegals all over the north and northeast every night on private charter airliners .. not just hundreds but thousands per entity

What could go wrong ...

As I say "Oh my favorite restaurant has new workers in the kitchen"

View attachment 341819
TB ! you really got to quarantine and in NY a friend had a nurse coming every day ,how he got it beats me.
For bladder cancer they put a tb strain in your bladder ,hold it in for a hour or 2 I forget then void away from the wind

Latest posts

Back