Who all is taking the Covid19 Vax?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Who is for taking the vaccine

• yes

Votes: 34 31.2%
  • no

Votes: 75 68.8%

• Total voters
and all I am doing is selling some old popcorn

a lot better than some cornpop , who was a bad dude

IMG_6008.jpeg

Your gonna get a spanking from Pute. Then again maybe your his favorite and he closes his eyes to such horrible deplorable stuff.😱

Big,,, ya big sissy. You changed the picture. Was ya scared😱 Big is a scardy cat, big is a scardy cat. Nanny nanny Boo Boo.
I dare ya to put it back up.😉

I saw the current new release vaccine is specifically targeted at a strain that's only causing like 6% of covid infections.
That being the case means 94% of the people getting it are not being protected from the current strain of covid leaving them unvaccinated............lolz.

I saw the current new release vaccine is specifically targeted at a strain that's only causing like 6% of covid infections.
That being the case means 94% of the people getting it are not being protected from the current strain of covid leaving them unvaccinated............lolz.
And 100% unprotected from all the strains…

They don't care. They are addicted to the vaccines.

Latest posts

Back