Who all is taking the Covid19 Vax?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Who is for taking the vaccine

• yes

Votes: 34 31.2%
  • no

Votes: 75 68.8%

• Total voters
b9a689c84170072b.png

1 in 36 children has been identified with autism.
1 in 6 (17%) children aged 3–17 years were diagnosed with a developmental disability. But lets keep injecting the children with even more poison vaccines!?
Who is going to take care of all these children for their lifetime!?
Becoming a parent should not become a life sentence, to be a caregiver for life, due to poison vaccines!
They have been murdering, destroying the brains, and causing man-made diseases on our children for a very long time!
Educate yourself and save the children!
It is pure evil!
GOD did NOT do this to the children, man did!
Think of the hardship and the loss these children have for the rest of their entire lives, and it did not have to be this way for them.
https://www.cdc.gov/ncbddd/autism/data.html
The best things that have happened these past 3 years?
1. The revealing of All these poison vaccines.
2. The revealing of our family and friends, those who were real and those who were fake.
And No, we are not injecting our child or ourselves again, with poisons for the greater good!
And No, we will not follow your satanic cult rituals, for the greater good!
You want to know what a parents prayer is for their vaccine injured child, the parents who receive a life sentence to be a care giver for life?
Is that our child lives a long and happy life. And that we live just one day more. This is not how it was supposed to be.
So stop blaming GOD for all the man-made diseases in our world! It's now time to start blaming yourself!

I have 2 family members that have told me in the last few days that they are getting a ‘booster’. I asked my sister last night to not get it and if she was aware of the Cleveland Clinic study that showed correlation between the number of jabs and COVID infection. She had not heard about it nor did she care to discuss it. I felt like I was speaking with a member of a cult who had been brainwashed. Both she and her husband are clear examples, though anecdotal examples, showing the validity of the study findings. They are both on jab #6 and have had COVID multiple times. ☹️

I have 2 family members that have told me in the last few days that they are getting a ‘booster’. I asked my sister last night to not get it and if she was aware of the Cleveland Clinic study that showed correlation between the number of jabs and COVID infection. She had not heard about it nor did she care to discuss it. I felt like I was speaking with a member of a cult who had been brainwashed. Both she and her husband are clear examples, though anecdotal examples, showing the validity of the study findings. They are both on jab #6 and have had COVID multiple times. ☹️
Something is wrong with humans. 😕

The best things that have happened these past 3 years?
1. The revealing of All these poison vaccines.
2. The revealing of our family and friends, those who were real and those who were fake.
And No, we are not injecting our child or ourselves again, with poisons for the greater good!
And No, we will not follow your satanic cult rituals, for the greater good!
You want to know what a parents prayer is for their vaccine injured child, the parents who receive a life sentence to be a care giver for life?
Is that our child lives a long and happy life. And that we live just one day more. This is not how it was supposed to be.
So stop blaming GOD for all the man-made diseases in our world! It's now time to start blaming yourself!
I am sure you have heard RFK jr recount his interaction with Pope Fucki on vaccine testing. Fucki claimed in a meeting that all vaccines go thru RCT’s but claimed to not have the studies with him. He assured RFK jr that he would send them. After 6 months of nothing from Fucki, RFK jr sued the NIAID for the studies. After winning the suit, Fucki finally admitted that there were no studies on safety. And yet if someone hadn’t heard about this, they are ignorant of the fact and won’t become enlightened because the MSM is captured. My wife beats herself up sometimes about blindly getting our sons vaccinated but the truth is the vast majority of parents had no reason to be suspicious, had been told for decades that vaccines saved millions of lives and assumed governments were serving in the best interest of the governed not corporations. I read the other day that out of the top 11 wealthy nations, America ranks 11th as far as healthcare and health and we are the most vaccinated population on the planet. Correlation is not causation but if there are no studies to determine causation, none will be found.

Actually he is a good friend of mine and Big.
Your supposed to warn your friends what they are walking into on a thread like this,,with a post like his. Especially when we don't really know him and you do. Not that it matters,, reaction to such posts are gonna happen no matter who they are. Hopefully he will understand we can agree to disagree. The poll should have been his 1st clue that this place is full of deplorables.
But does he think the Earth is Flat like Big does 😁

Last edited:
Your supposed to warn your friends what they are walking into on a thread like this,,with a post like his. Especially when we don't really know him and you do. Not that it matters,, reaction to such posts are gonna happen no matter who they are. Hopefully he will understand we can agree to disagree. The poll should have been his 1st clue.
But does he think the Earth is Flat like Big does 😁

Freeh is a big boy and don’t need no help from me

would our government lie to us?

Your supposed to warn your friends what they are walking into on a thread like this,,with a post like his. Especially when we don't really know him and you do. Not that it matters,, reaction to such posts are gonna happen no matter who they are. Hopefully he will understand we can agree to disagree. The poll should have been his 1st clue.
But does he think the Earth is Flat like Big does

Cabana boys

He came up clean.😁 And I reacted like I always have on this thread. Can't help that I'm a Deplorable.😉
And we have no corners in a round room. Or is it a Flat room.😁

Latest posts

Back