What about the cleaning lady?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tree Climber

Reaction score
I am thinking of starting an indoor garden with hydroponics but I have a lady come by my apartment every week to clean. Please don't tell me I will have to clean up after myself... Seriously what should I do?

Growing is illegal. You'd be a fool to start it and then let some random lady clean your house.

I guess I could just make one room off limits and keep it locked. But how smelly is it growing indoors?

I currently use an attic space. Locked of course. Cleaner has a lot of house to clean, so she doesn't care. I have also used basement, again locked space. I use odor control for indoor grows. ozone generators work well. Currently thinking Ti02 coated cfl for odor control.

it varies by strain, but for the most part all starins will have a detecable smell at some point.. some will stink the whole house up, some will just stink up a room or 2. i had a friend that had a 3 foot sativa he called cat pee and it stunk the whole house top to bottom.. my plant i have now is mid range in smell factor, but im sure she will smell alot more a few more weeks when the buds get bigger.

is she like one of those hot French maid types? :hubba:

:48:

All you need is an Active Carbon Filter.

definitely dont trust her. nowadays u cant trust ne1 including your significant other as we have learned a few months ago, mayb weeks, idont remember definitely in 07 lol.

looks just like one of the dudes in the old megaman for nintendo

Don't have a clenning lady there !
Do ur own cleanning!!

Then u will be OK.. No Worries

Latest posts

Back