The Original Old Farts Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just got ratpacked by the boys. Ole Tex thinks he's still the tiny kitten I pulled outta the widow well. He ain't. He's a lapful big time. Ringo had to jump in 'cause I had a hand that wasn't doing anything. They don't attack me often, so I take the time to make 'em happy. It's the girls that are the total attention w hores. Pet one and you gotta pet 'em all.

Deserving of a picture for sure!

How about a stoned hippie clause in tie die, shorts, and flip flops arriving in a vintage Rolls Royce instead of a sleigh!
1728139451626.png

Oh, do I wish you guys would have been here! You'd all have had a coronary laughing at my antics.
Changed the oil on the plow Jeep. Got the oil, got the filter, got the tools needed, and put down a tarp so as not to make a mess. Wind comes up and off I go chasing the damned thing down. Tossed a push broom on one side and climbed on the creeper. Creeper sat me up too high to get my big head under the frame, so I climb off and push it out of the way. Tarp and broom get the notion that they want to head south. Chase 'em down, put the broom back on one side, and turned the creeper upside down and put on the other side.
Go to climb under and the broom side decided it wanted to visit the creeper side. Shit. Got the bright idea to hook four bungie cords on the corners and hook 'em to the mag spokes. Worked!
Pull the filter off with a drip pan held down by a straight broom, slid under with my big oil pan, and pull the drain plug. Had it sitting where I knew the oil would go. Everything is grand 'til the wind hit the stream and SPLOOSH! Oil all over hell's creation.
Grab some news papers to put on the oily tarp, get it drained and plugged, and got the new filter and oil back in. Told the Old Hen that I'd need some help 'cause I had to un bungie the tarp and back off of it.
Wound up pitching the tarp in the trash. She leaves and the pan I put under the spot where the filter was dripping decides it wants to head south and dump its contents all over the creeper. Got oil on the concrete, so it's wipe time and mass quantities o kitty litter.
Bastard's done, but not without a lot of entertainment. You guys would have died laughing.

Oh, do I wish you guys would have been here! You'd all have had a coronary laughing at my antics.
Changed the oil on the plow Jeep. Got the oil, got the filter, got the tools needed, and put down a tarp so as not to make a mess. Wind comes up and off I go chasing the damned thing down. Tossed a push broom on one side and climbed on the creeper. Creeper sat me up too high to get my big head under the frame, so I climb off and push it out of the way. Tarp and broom get the notion that they want to head south. Chase 'em down, put the broom back on one side, and turned the creeper upside down and put on the other side.
Go to climb under and the broom side decided it wanted to visit the creeper side. Shit. Got the bright idea to hook four bungie cords on the corners and hook 'em to the mag spokes. Worked!
Pull the filter off with a drip pan held down by a straight broom, slid under with my big oil pan, and pull the drain plug. Had it sitting where I knew the oil would go. Everything is grand 'til the wind hit the stream and SPLOOSH! Oil all over hell's creation.
Grab some news papers to put on the oily tarp, get it drained and plugged, and got the new filter and oil back in. Told the Old Hen that I'd need some help 'cause I had to un bungie the tarp and back off of it.
Wound up pitching the tarp in the trash. She leaves and the pan I put under the spot where the filter was dripping decides it wants to head south and dump its contents all over the creeper. Got oil on the concrete, so it's wipe time and mass quantities o kitty litter.
Bastard's done, but not without a lot of entertainment. You guys would have died laughing.
Oh man that's horrible, but I can't help but sit here and laugh 😆
I'd have been cussing and all kinds of things I can tell ya that much lmao 🤣

Comedy is tragedy plus time. Anon

Latest posts

Back