The Original Old Farts Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
but .. they mighta died before their time

sicki.png

So I wuz just outside (@4AM) lookin' up at Cassiopeia, lining up with the middle two stars of the Pegasus tail** trying as I always do to see Andromeda Galaxy with the nekkid eye.

Again, no joy. I did it once, on a fantastically still, clear night: A purple oval blur you could only see by not looking directly at it.

**Lookit the letters "da" in Andromeda. That star at the top just between the letters lines up equally distant from the one below the "da" and the blurry Galaxy. And the big "V" of Cassiopeia pretty much points to it from the other way.

1662367714066.png

One bit of shit-shocking trivia to give you folks an idea of what is in your sky right now.

*IF* you could see decently, when you looked up at night, you would see the Andromeda Galaxy for the size it ACTUALLY IS IN OUR SKY.

TINS, Pilgrims -- Ain't that da bomb? Yes, it IS much bigger than our moon.
1662368563583.png

We only (sometimes) can almost see the fuzzy, tiny center. With binocs, easypeasy.

Last edited:
between us and my inlaws we have close to 30 acres, but i don't dare. to many hills and hollers to carry water.

finishing up my last jar of gsc. smoke is ok but plants didn't produce much.

yeah , there was a lot of hype around the GSC , imagine that , marketing a product

yep , smoke was ok but not in my garden

the G13 Hashplant makes this cross kick like a mule and tastes good

Latest posts

Back