The Hash Box

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is more my speed.
blue.jpg

Might as well dive right in. . . I have to say that I love growing, and have had a very unlikely path to arrive here... but here I am, nonetheless.😆

I'm currently in Gorilla Grow tents...use HLG lighting...AC Infinity Fans...DynaGro Nutrients, and my medium is ProMix BX/HP.

I am blessed to have an ever changing variety of genetics and cultivars that I put a lot of love into. 😁
Cereal Milk (Cannarado)
View attachment 336529
Sugar Floss (Cannarado)
View attachment 336530
Do-si-dos #22 x Dumpster (Ohio Cut)
View attachment 336531
Romulan BX
View attachment 336532
Cheers. Thanks for stopping by.
👊😤🦨
I know canarrado. Used to fish with him. Lives about 15 miles to the North. Good breeder. Last I heard he opened his own dispensary.....

Is that a flat or Channel. AND did you clean him??
Mouth didn't look long enough and tail silvery - in the picts at least.
If that a channel holy shiz.
I know I probably not as far in the sticks but us IL Down Staters can do some cat fishin. Very nice !!!!
After first cup of coffee I have to add Blue... Blue, Flat or Channel?

Attachments

• Cat Fish.jpg
    Cat Fish.jpg
    269.4 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Is that a flat or Channel. AND did you clean him??
Mouth didn't look long enough and tail silvery - in the picts at least.
If that a channel holy shiz.
I know I probably not as far in the sticks but us IL Down Staters can do some cat fishin. Very nice !!!!
After first cup of coffee I have to add Blue... Blue, Flat or Channel?
Those are blue cat... And I don't keep em. Grew up eating it too much and don't have a taste for em anymore, but I love a good fight. . .

Channel cats are blue with black dots when they are young, as they age they turn more olive in color with a cream colored belly. . . As you know they don't get that big very often. . . I had a buddy catch a channel cat that was just over 40lbs tho, so it's possible! Pretty sure it was a Georgia state record.

That flat head I posted this morning, I caught while bass fishing at the bottom of a spillway with an old school little George. Wild getting it in with 12 lb test. He was cleaned and eaten. That flathead meat, at least around here, is white, a little dryer and flakey. Avoid the fat lines and they taste great. Like you said though, I understand eating too many of them. We got a little private stream that the property owners give us access to, set about 2 dozen bank lines and oar up stream for a couple J's and split a 12 pack between 3 people, float back down and usually one trip is enough for a decent fish fry. Small blue gill and bullfrogs for bait.

What you using for the Blues in your area if I may ask?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back