still veggin and still askin questions...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

deuce

Reaction score
so u guys all answered my conversion bulb questions and why the plants droop everyday at a certain time... its cuz they r gettin ready for sleep!!! and im definately gonna get those conversion bulbs... im wonderin if my plant looks a lil stretchy for 3-4wks of veg??? AND how come sum people trim the tips of the leaves??? any other tips to maximizing this grow??? 4 plants 3 300watt cfls... emergency blanket for reflection and 3 fans... the leaves r startin to grow purple on the outlining tips... how much longer should i veg for??? and should i still get sum organic vegging nutes even tho i got nute burn like a week or 2 ago..? how can i get it more bushy instead of a lil lanky??? cuz i had the light a lil too far at first and it stretched... so i brought it closer and its gettin better mid-growth so its gettin better... anythin i can do to boost up the speed?? OH YA HOW COME YOUR GUYS LEAVES R ALLLLL SHINY!?!?!?!?! how can i get that shine?!?!?! oh ya should i change soil while im growin or when im gonna flower??? thanx guys...

IMAGE_013.jpeg

IMAGE_014.jpeg

im wonderin if my plant looks a lil stretchy for 3-4wks of veg???
They dont look bad to me. I would get those lights closer to the plant though.

AND how come sum people trim the tips of the leaves???
Im not famliar with trimming the tips of leaves other than when cloning. If you mean topping the plant, that is done so the plant will stay small and bushy and encourage branching on the lower part of the plant. This also helps control stretching.

There are other things out there to look at as well,,, fimming, supercropping, LST, its all here for you to read about.

any other tips to maximizing this grow??? 4 plants 3 300watt cfls... emergency blanket for reflection and 3 fans...

see above......

Just do some searching and you will find the answers to all your questions. You are all over the place with questions, just visit the resources section...its all there.... hope this helps...

deuce said:
so u guys all answered my conversion bulb questions and why the plants droop everyday at a certain time... its cuz they r gettin ready for sleep!!! and im definately gonna get those conversion bulbs... im wonderin if my plant looks a lil stretchy for 3-4wks of veg??? AND how come sum people trim the tips of the leaves??? any other tips to maximizing this grow??? 4 plants 3 300watt cfls... emergency blanket for reflection and 3 fans... the leaves r startin to grow purple on the outlining tips... how much longer should i veg for??? and should i still get sum organic vegging nutes even tho i got nute burn like a week or 2 ago..? how can i get it more bushy instead of a lil lanky??? cuz i had the light a lil too far at first and it stretched... so i brought it closer and its gettin better mid-growth so its gettin better... anythin i can do to boost up the speed?? OH YA HOW COME YOUR GUYS LEAVES R ALLLLL SHINY!?!?!?!?! how can i get that shine?!?!?! oh ya should i change soil while im growin or when im gonna flower??? thanx guys...

More/better light makes for bushier plants. What actual wattage are your CFLs? What kind of soil are you using? If the plants are only 3-4 weeks and they got nute burn 2 weeks ago, you probably fed them too soon.

Plants double or triple in height after being put into flowering, so plan according to the height you have.

thank u guys for the input... my wattage is 300 watt on each of my cfls... they r twisties... should I give em another 2wks at least til flowering??? oh im usin mg potting soil... should I transplant again before flowering?? cuz I transplanted once already to a biggr pot...

if it is the pre-nuted miricalgrow soil i would find something without time release nutes to transplant to before flowering... IMO time release nutes bad for flower

dang... so I prolly need to transplant again... im scared tho cuz I did it once already and I dnt wana shock them... is the mg soil really bad for flowerin??? what will it do if I still use it?? oh ya what the hell is the difference between these T5 and T12 fluoros... and regular wattage fluoros like my 300 watt CFLs ...???

deuce said:
dang... so I prolly need to transplant again... im scared tho cuz I did it once already and I dnt wana shock them... is the mg soil really bad for flowerin??? what will it do if I still use it?? oh ya what the hell is the difference between these T5 and T12 fluoros... and regular wattage fluoros like my 300 watt CFLs ...???

If its been doin ok i wouldnt repot. Mg soil can be fine if you dont add nutes as well and burn them, your plants look big and healthy enough I wouldnt worry.

as THG said,flower according to your height restrictions.i flower after 4 weeks veg every time and have 3 ft plants.what i want.

Dude Man I have been using MG potting soil for years and never have had trouble with it... what I do before transplanting with it is water the soil that is in the pot to the point where it runs out the bottom of the drain holes in the pot. I do this 2 or 3 times . I think that this removes a fair amount of the pre added nutes.

deuce said:
thank u guys for the input... my wattage is 300 watt on each of my cfls... they r twisties... should I give em another 2wks at least til flowering??? oh im usin mg potting soil... should I transplant again before flowering?? cuz I transplanted once already to a biggr pot...

I don't think that those can be 300W CFLs --that is probably the equivalent wattage, which doesn't count for growing. What is the actual wattage? I think that you are underlit.

Latest posts

Back