Should I top those already? (pics)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm on week 8 and it's coming along nicely. I'm adding the usual stuff: NPK, CalMag and pH+. It drinks a lot: 1,5L every day is not enough to see runoff! I can see now that manifold is the way to go since it's way easier to manage.

Should I flip it? I was thinking of pruning it now, waiting a week for it to recover and then flipping. I'm not sure if there's anything to gain by waiting any longer.

Attachments

• 02.jpg
    02.jpg
    813 KB · Views: 0
  • 03.jpg
    03.jpg
    733.4 KB · Views: 0
  • 04.jpg
    04.jpg
    852.1 KB · Views: 0
  • 05.jpg
    05.jpg
    772.1 KB · Views: 0
  • 01.jpg
    01.jpg
    934.2 KB · Views: 0
Agree with Weed, it's definitely ready, it all depends on how much space you have and how long you want to run. Good looking plant, what's the strain?

It's Shiva Skunk. The colors are oversaturated in the pictures, it isn't THAT yellowish-green.

OK, I'll prune and flip it. It has plenty of headroom, so no worries there.

It's been 6 days since flipping. Everything looks great. I think I should've removed more leaves (I was afraid of ruining the grow again). It's not a big problem, though. I just expose the flowers as much as possible every time I water. It's not hard when they're spread out horizontally thanks to the manifold approach.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    766.1 KB · Views: 0
It's been 6 days since flipping. Everything looks great. I think I should've removed more leaves (I was afraid of ruining the grow again). It's not a big problem, though. I just expose the flowers as much as possible every time I water. It's not hard when they're spread out horizontally thanks to the manifold approach.
Are your plants yellow or is it just the lighting?

It won't hurt to remove some large leaf to open up sites. I take leaf the whole life cycle. Some agree some don't but I've never had an issue doing it.

I agree, they look fantastic rolling into flower.

Reminder: this is Shiva Skunk (not auto). It's 14 weeks old (6 of which is flowering). It's losing a few small yellow leaves every day. I water it a lot every single day with the usual CalMag, pH+ and NPK (2-6-4). The temperature is quite high, unfortunately. In daytime it reaches 30-32 Celsius. I spray it thoroughly to mitigate the heat just a little bit.

Two questions:

- should I worry about the dying leaves next to colas? The tips are getting dark and dry.
- the trichomes aren't milky yet, yet some are dark orange (and so are the pistils). Is that normal?

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 0
  • 2 (flash).jpg
    2 (flash).jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
  • 4 (flash).jpg
    4 (flash).jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 0
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
  • 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    884.6 KB · Views: 0
  • 7.jpg
    7.jpg
    944.2 KB · Views: 0
  • 8.jpg
    8.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 0
  • 9.jpg
    9.jpg
    709 KB · Views: 0
Reminder: this is Shiva Skunk (not auto). It's 14 weeks old (6 of which is flowering). It's losing a few small yellow leaves every day. I water it a lot every single day with the usual CalMag, pH+ and NPK (2-6-4). The temperature is quite high, unfortunately. In daytime it reaches 30-32 Celsius. I spray it thoroughly to mitigate the heat just a little bit.

Two questions:

- should I worry about the dying leaves next to colas? The tips are getting dark and dry.
- the trichomes aren't milky yet, yet some are dark orange (and so are the pistils). Is that normal?
Yes you are into the fade part leaves will yellow and fall as the plant uses up the nitrogen it had left in the non essential fans. Sugar leaves may turn colors but not brown. Water from now on is advised for the last two weeks. She will pack on the beauty.

Do you mean just water with no fertilizers?
Yes if you will be harvesting in 2 weeks, then yes water only nothing else. It forces the plant to use the nitrogen and other nutes that are already in the plant. It will take from non essential parts of the plant like fan leaves and stems. It will give a nice fade too

Latest posts

Back