Should I top those already? (pics)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Do high temperatures stunt ripening? My grow cabinet has been really hot for the past couple of weeks (86-91F or 30-33C).
Unfortunately there's little I can do about it because of the weather and the fact that the room's windows face the sun throughout the day.

Do high temperatures stunt ripening? My grow cabinet has been really hot for the past couple of weeks (86-91F or 30-33C).
Unfortunately there's little I can do about it because of the weather and the fact that the room's windows face the sun throughout the day.
They will grow in that high temp range but it can cause some issues.

Usually less heat and cheaper electric to boot in the evening hours. 18/6 I run darkness during the heat of the day. In flower I do the same.

I been running mine all summer 6-6am trying to a oid the day heat. It works. My highest temp has been 86. I can live with that temp as long as plenty of air is moving.

I dont use a tent, but my grow room is very hot and so it outside. If anything it speeds things up. The Sour vengeance they told me 10 weeks plus for flower, and they were done in 8 with amber trichomes. Fire weed too. I always use a scope now to be sure. Sometimes if I have caterpillars I will take a crop a week early but they have to al least all be milky white. Usually they have some amber just not 20-25 % like I want. That seems perfect for my needs. I will let one strain go longer to 50 % for my edibles to sleep at night.

Latest posts

Back