Sept 2024 Bud of the Month

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Best Bud

• Greenscreen13

• WonkasTHC

• Bullshoalsguy

• Longtimegrower

• LilDad

• Greenmobster440

• Flower

• Gardentroll

• BuzzeyeBill

• Smaccio

• Bobby

• Airbone

• Joes grows ct

• Carty

Results are only viewable after voting.
I was going to update mine before the deadline...but being the stoner I am..I forgot. Imagine that 😂
At least you got snd entry I have good buds to enter just blew it off. Maybe the Maui will make an appearance in Oct

I was glad to get a banner and that month I voted for the winning entry because. I did think it was at least a tie for top. After that I've been voting for the one I thought was the best entry. As I was looking through the entries there were several that could win. But I have noticed that when I vote for the one like a judge not a contestant I keep voting for the one that wins. I must be doing a good job of being fair-minded.

I was glad to get a banner and that month I voted for the winning entry because. I did think it was at least a tie for top. After that I've been voting for the one I thought was the best entry. As I was looking through the entries there were several that could win. But I have noticed that when I vote for the one like a judge not a contestant I keep voting for the one that wins. I must be doing a good job of being fair-minded.
Or you ate just really good at picking winning buds

Been in harvest on mother natures time prison. Hurricane weather got me good. Saving as many pounds as I can. 18 to 20 hour days for a few. Back with pics sometime soon. Anyone want to come help I'll be here 🤣

Latest posts

Back