Sept 2024 Bud of the Month

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MariJan

Weed guru in training😜😜😜
Staff member
Bud of the Month Winner
Reaction score
September 2024 Bud Of The Month Contest has started. Yehaaaaaaaaaa

It's time to get those pictures entered. Please encourage your friends and new members to enter this month! This contest is ALWAYS more fun with more participants!

There are some rules:
1) One entry per user.
2) Please include the strain name with your entry.
3) The entry MUST be grown by you.
4) You ARE allowed to change your entry as many times as you'd like prior to the entry deadline. Please edit your original post as opposed to creating multiple entry posts.
5) Entries will be accepted until Sept 25, 2024.
6) Voting will begin Sept 26 2024 and close on the last day of Sept 2024.
7) The winner of the contest will get bragging rights for the month following their victory, a gold bar recognizing their Bud of the Month Winner status, and a guaranteed entry into the 2024 Bud of the Year contest that will take place at the end of the year.
8) You can enter a bud you have used before as long as it hasn't won before.

Keep it green brothers and sisters.💚

Last edited:
Sour Diesel by Barneys Farm Seed Co.
Day #47 flower

My submission might change as it gets closer to harvest and if I take any other good photos but here's my entry as of now

IMG_20240913_085618608.jpg

Last edited:
Sour Diesel by Barneys Farm Seed Co.
Day #47 flower

Shot on Sony A6000 with 30mm prime 1.7f lense, edited in Lightroom.

My submission might change as it gets closer to harvest and if I take any other good photos but here's my entry as of now

View attachment 361596
You are welcome to do so all the way until voting starts. Just edit your original post.

I have one that came up on its own
It was a sickly plant. I fed it and now it's nice. That's a beautiful bud outdoors. I haven't been in 22 days. Plan on going soon to see how things are going.

I have another SourVengeance that just sprouted. It is a SourCindy (SV X C99). The seeds are starting to fall out. I am catching the ones I find but we have winds so they are going to be everywhere.

Those are beautiful
TY Much .. these fatten up at the end She eats Very well

I believe those were when I was running Roots Organic .... they did fosure like it.

I have had to switch things have changed BIG time So I am leaning to the fish I used the same thing yrs ago ...
But maybe I can get goin after a run or 2 and get the amendments I was using ...
But I'll say the fish works also ,

Good Luck on the Finish

Peace

Latest posts

Back