Reserva Privada- The #18 OG Kush S1

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OGKushman

Don’t eat that pancake.
Reaction score
I received my seeds from Attitude and planted 1 of my 6 OG Kush Feminized Seeds in a rockwool starter cube. I know some prefer the papertowel method; but, I dont. :ignore:

Flowering Period:
8 - 9 Weeks[/URL][/B]

Yield: 400-500g/m2[/URL][/B]

DNA GENETICS: Selected feminized OG Kush from seed that were so good we had to re-feminize her, creating these The OG #18 Feminised Cannabis Seeds. She's is more Sour tasting then OG - and has better yields than the OG. She took the yield and fuely taste of the Chem Dawg with the OG Chem power.
:rofl: This makes me laugh^
hXXp://www.dnagenetics.com/online_store/the-og-18-feminised-cannabis-seeds.cfm

Sounds like Pauly Shore in Bio Dome when he stole the fruit to make a smoothie" its a bit plucky, a bit fruity perhaps,..." :rofl:

NEways...

Just hours from my last harvest, still with sticky fingers, a wicked buzz, and a stink lingering in the hood to rival most skunks...
I PH'd my distilled water to 5.8, soaked the cube, dropped the seed in a 1/2 inch deep hole, and put it in a dark place. I will check it each day (probably many times :p) and report back with pictures as soon as it pops.

Caution*
Epic Thread to ensue.

Wish me luck!

the-og-18-feminised-cannabis-seeds.jpg

Were the seeds from DNA Genetics or Reserva? Have you tried using Jiffy pellets as opposed to rockwool?

They are from Reserva...but yes , they are femmed beans only.

Sweet. Can't wait to see how they go.

I am looking at the cube like every other hour...:rofl:

grow grow....

we need one of these: :watchplant: that blasts a laser out its eyes.

You had me at....

"Recieved my seeds from...."

Pulling up a chair, will sit quietly.....

Luck

So exciting..OG KUSH seems to be the bud of choice on here..lol I have bought some of the buds and thought it was good. Seems to be taking off like wildfire. I cant wait to get my order from attitude! didnt get any of those seeds tho..do you conisder it to be better than purple Kush?

Count me in!

2Dog said:
So exciting..OG KUSH seems to be the bud of choice on here..lol I have bought some of the buds and thought it was good. Seems to be taking off like wildfire. I cant wait to get my order from attitude! didnt get any of those seeds tho..do you conisder it to be better than purple Kush?
I have not seen anyone else with OG...? Either way...IMO it is much better then purple, no matter what the internet says...;)

you have sprouts yet OG?

The seed has sprouted. Just not shed its seed casing. SO...I am waiting until those first leaves show....then its off to daytime!

but YES! It cracked and has popped up out of the rockwool!!!!!!!

YAY! that is always an exciting time.

You're going to show pics, right? I want to see these girls in action!

The woman took the CAMERA!!!!! its 116 degrees outside and she put the camera in her car!

Oh. muh gawd.

One of these days, im gonna!!! ONE OF THESE DAYS * POW! Straight to the moon!

i feel ya i gotta blonde at home. good luck, keep posting

Latest posts

Back