New on here

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BigKuntry

Reaction score
Kinda stoned but figured out how to use this site.... anyway ive grown twice ever, one outside, and now these indoors. Ive built kind of a starter box. Its a big rubber tub that Ive mounted flourescents to the inside and lined the inside with foil. Today my lighting mechanism failed me and a light fell on a plant and snapped half the leaves. Can someone with more experience than me give me some pointers.... and do you think this one plant will make it?

Welcome to MP.

There is a lot of info here. Sounds like you need to pack a few, and sit back and read for a week.

Foil is really a no-no. Make sure you have ventilation in that box so you won't cook your babies. It depends on how much damage your plant sustained. Unless you snapped the plant stem below the first leaves, your plant will probably mend itself.

Good luck.

Yes I am all ears, thats for sure. Im working with limited space and have alot of questions and was hoping i could find answers here.

BigKuntry said:
Yes I am all ears, thats for sure. Im working with limited space and have alot of questions and was hoping i could find answers here.

You need to go to the Resources section and read everything that is pertinent to the way you want to grow. The more you learn the better your grow will be. We can help you, but we cannot plan your entire grow for you. I have responded to one of your other threads. I think that you need to try and get a littler larger grow area. IMO, you just simply need more height than a rubbermaid tub has.

Just roll one up and do some reading.
Give your domestic partner some money to go shopping on.
(If you got one-If you don't-skip that step.)
Even if you have money, tell your buddies you ain't doin nuthin' cause You ain't got extra money-they won't come by.

Read Read READ-There's 3 or 4 grow guides with plenty of info and alot of pics too-you just gotta dig some.
and..oh yeah..........

:watchplant: Welcome to Marijuana Passion!!! :watchplant:

Gb

:ciao: an :welcome: come :joint: an :watchplant: with us

Latest posts

Back