New beginnings

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
First time grower. Just dropped my first two in water and are off to the races. On the east coast. Mid Atlantic. For the first grow I wanted to keep it simple, nostalgic and experiment with all the amazing information I’ve come across from this wonderful community. I Decided to go with some Lemon OG Auto Fem. Going to start them in one gallon orchid pots the up pot with a little mykos In a 2 gallon fabric bag on some self watering bases. with some inspiration from @Carty one of the pots will be filled with Roots Organic original and Fox Farm Strawberry fields 50/50 combo. In the second bag with inspiration from @greenmobster440 I’m going to mix up 3 cu yard peat moss with 6 bags of Perlite.
Nutrients will be Jack Original 20-20-20,Calnit and Epsom until bloom then switch to jacks blossom booster 10-30-20 cal nit and Epsom. Going to be running em on a 20 on 4 off schedule to start and see how it goes. If I’m missing anything, all suggestions are greatly appreciated. Looking forward to seeing everyone’s updates. Stay awesome! View attachment 362870
That sounds like an exciting start to your growing journey! Using Lemon OG Auto Fem is a great choice, and your plan for potting and nutrient mixing looks solid. The combination of Roots Organic and Fox Farm soils should provide a nice nutrient base, and adding peat moss with perlite will help with drainage and aeration. Just keep an eye on your plants for any signs of stress, and don’t hesitate to adjust your nutrient regimen as they grow. Best of luck, and I can’t wait to see your progress!

Out of curiosity, what are people’s ideal,
A.) target temps/ humidity
B.) too high temps/ humidity
C.) to low temps/humidity
And finally tips and tricks to solve said challenges.

Latest posts

Back