My Bud

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You do have to do a little research....The biggest problem I feel is the dirt..Did you add perlite,or anything to help your roots breath?Dirt is not very "airy"(roots need to breath,just like us),do you have a solid bottom container?Did you place "stones" in the bottom(your cont. should have multi. holes in the bottom to allow for drainage.
For my first grow I didn't do my research,and sad to say I lost more than enough cash on clones,supplies and electricity.These forums are packed with info,experience,and just plain knowledge.
You may want to look into some "grow journals" and find a grow with the same circumstances and get a "feel" of what/hoe to expect/react.
I know the water looks blue over here,but it could just b the sky!
Good luck.

im using a cup and i did poke some holes at the bottom but thanx for the advice ill try to get all the right supplies when i have the do

hey tupapi ditch whatever they are sat in soil wise as it looks like sand and dirt mixed up and buy some potting soil for seedlings or young plants repot and just water as they are dying and hopefully they may recover.

skallie

Latest posts

Back