Lighting?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not a problem. If you are that new, as in know nothing, might I suggest our grow journal section. It has hundreds of completed journals that will give you way more insight than I can with simple answers. I really enjoyed reading through them and learned tons

Grow Journals

Seedlings need less light but closer do they font stretch too much and get leggy.
Once established the veg light needs more.
My easiest light is the one that has the veg and bloom 1 and 2. It is the easiest brightest and makes the best buds. If you are on a budget check Amazon. They have deals. The sonlipo a neighbor traded me for seeds. The @PhlizonGrowLight I won here last black Friday I think. Its great little light. And has a dial to adjust up or down on the lighting. 600 watt is my fav thats the Sonlipo. I think the watts matter not the name. A lot of things depends on your space and what you are growing.
IMG_8718.jpeg
IMG_8719.jpeg
IMG_8720.jpeg
IMG_8721.jpeg
IMG_8722.jpeg

Seedlings need less light but closer do they font stretch too much and get leggy.
Once established the veg light needs more.
My easiest light is the one that has the veg and bloom 1 and 2. It is the easiest brightest and makes the best buds. If you are on a budget check Amazon. They have deals. The sonlipo a neighbor traded me for seeds. The @PhlizonGrowLight I won here last black Friday I think. Its great little light. And has a dial to adjust up or down on the lighting. 600 watt is my fav thats the Sonlipo. I think the watts matter not the name.

Both of those links are a download of the whole book with lots of good information to get you started.
About the only thing that's changed is lighting. Most have gone from HIDs to LEDs.
Jan gave you a great LED to get you going in the right direction.
Those books will give you a lot of information for a beginner.
You need
#1. Good Genetics/ Seeds
#2. A space to grow in. It will need to be light leak proof for the flowering phase.
A. Exhaust fan
B. Fan to move air around in grow room or tent.
#3. Good Lighting. Without good Lighting you will never grow good weed.
#4. Your medium. Another words Good soil,,,,unless your doing Hydroponics.
#5. A pen to check PH
#6. You need a good line of Nutrients/Fertilizer
#7. Patients and a love for growing.
A. Read the books and get started.

By the way.
Welcome to the Passion.
There are a lot of great growers on here that can help you with any problems or questions you have. Those books will give you a good starting point.

Latest posts

Back