Letting off steam (some favorite photos)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MJ Passion

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Hey all. I have to come somewhere fun to relax for a bit, so I thought of all of you.

I think I'm going to post some photos I like a lot, and then if you want you can post some of yours. Not necessarily MJ photos. Mine are a lot of trees and nature and cabins and such.

So here goes a few:

From an ex front porch, and the view with the leaves glowing.

glowing leaves.jpg

Then a cabin I was allowed to go into, this is the lighting as there is no electricity.

3 lights in a cabin.jpg

This is a different cabin and this was in 2005 when I first saw it. I have so many photos of this over the years.

401564_332590123419500_610445350_n.jpg

And this is the Aurora Borealis as seen in N. Alabama on May 10th this year. Photo taken with Samsung 23Ultra on night mode

Aurora B - 3    5-10-24.jpg

And then across the street from where my parents use to live. The lighting and colors yelled to have a photo taken. (another via phone)

back light field sunset Monroe Nunley.jpg

This is the dinner bell Dad had on his last property.

dinner bell monroe nunley.jpg

And this is from a family friend's home a few years ago.

Dogwood Fence.jpg

Then I had lights on the pathway for a while. I don't live there now, but love the fairy lighting.

fairy lights and porch.jpg

And this leads to that cabin from the above post (the outside one) I love green canopy country roads.

Green Pollard Hollow.jpg

And for a change, how about the Gulf of Mexico (between Pensacola Beach and Ft Walton beach, FL)

Gulf of Mexico  - 2.jpg

And one more tree canopy. These are pecan trees. On the left is a grove of pecan trees with cows grazing underneath, and on the right is the farm owners children's' homes.

Kelly farms pecan tree lane.jpg

Thanks for letting me indulge in nice photos by sharing them with you. Make me feel better. I hope you share some of your photos, too.

This is the dinner bell Dad had on his last property.

View attachment 358208

And this is from a family friend's home a few years ago.

View attachment 358209

Then I had lights on the pathway for a while. I don't live there now, but love the fairy lighting.

View attachment 358210

And this leads to that cabin from the above post (the outside one) I love green canopy country roads.

View attachment 358211

And for a change, how about the Gulf of Mexico (between Pensacola Beach and Ft Walton beach, FL)

View attachment 358212

And one more tree canopy. These are pecan trees. On the left is a grove of pecan trees with cows grazing underneath, and on the right is the farm owners children's' homes.

View attachment 358213

Thanks for letting me indulge in nice photos by sharing them with you. Make me feel better. I hope you share some of your photos, too.
A much better world back then. Beautiful photos. the one looks a lot like your avatar

My sister took this picture. Was one of the last she took before she got too sick to go outside. That’s my parents backyard looking towards the barn. Holds fond memories for me. We always spent most of our time in the summer at my grandmas and the barn was a regular spot for us kids to find something to do. When grandma got too old we moved in with her. It’s my parents now. And I guess it will be mine one day. Makes me happy that my kids get to play there too. Sure brings back memories.
You may notice the wool on the fence, we run a few head of sheep.

Attachments

• AA9C3017-64BB-4241-8564-75E108792237.png
    AA9C3017-64BB-4241-8564-75E108792237.png
    6.7 MB · Views: 0

Latest posts

Back