Klicks

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
u are sure with friends sir..........my aunt all so suffers from lupes, sevier arthritis, an the list go's on an on, well becuse of the wonder magic of a plant that grows form the ground, not man made bull crap that is killing our bodys, she is liveing a much better life. i am so happy my state is in its first year of MM, an next year state ran growing faciltys will be opening up....i all ready got my name on the list, so a carear change might be in order for me... well wellcome to the site sir, sit back an lurn the great art of growing this wonder fruit of the god's................................as for out door chopers. why not consider some indoor growing?

Well here in Indiana it is cold too, so dealing with my seasonal depression lately-just don't wanna do crap.
But you have found the right place. There are bucketloads of articles here written by topnotch growers.Just take some time to look through.

:bong: :bong:Welcome to Marijuana Passion!!! :bong: :bong:

Gb

No kiddin. I moved my goods into the mudroom. Out here in the farmer fields it became my only hope. Thanks for the suggestion. Any grow fac's are unknown at this point.........except for one that was set up as bait. An unsuspecting dude I know got busted for picking up on it and the shaps were waiting for him at the end of the field.

Love corn country!!! I'm surrounded by it myself. You wouldn't be surprised of the weed that I've found grown there. I'm just one of those who won't take advantage of the farmer's daughters good work. Tempting though!!

I could get depressed in the cold, cold snowy winter........but I found a solution. I hit the pool tables and wait for the MJ farmers to come in. This year was a great time for the growers and we're all reaping the harvest. It sure makes slippin and sliddin and lot more fun. Plus I play the best when I'm up there and reap the $$ rewards of the table.

I'm gonna do it again in the Spring. It was pretty spectacular and what was really bizarre, it was just thrown seed. Mother Nature is pretty special!!!

Latest posts

Back