Just joining

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hello,I'm a new grower and a rookie at best, thanks for having me and will be asking plenty of questions to come.
We like to help ask anything weed related and someone will chime in. Welcome and let’s see your grow.

Thanks for the welcome, do I post questions and pictures to the main thread here?
Just about any place you care to. You can ask questions in this thread, or you can start a grow journal, or you can start a new thread. We're pretty laid back here. Expect some thread drift 'cause we're all stoners. :)

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone, I am very new to this so i have many questions. I am having problems getting my seedlings going when I put them in the dirt. They just won't kick off

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone, I am very new to this so i have many questions. I am having problems getting my seedlings going when I put them in the dirt. They just won't kick off
Are you soaking them first? I soak them in a shot glass or solo cup with water and hydrogen peroxide for up to 24 hours. It will kill any pathogens. Then put them in a damp paper towel. Then into a zip lock bag. Then into an oven mitt in a warm location like the top of the fridge. I check them in 2-3 days. By them there should tap roots and you can use a pencil to poke a hole in the dirt then gently poke the taproot down in the dirt covering it by no more than1/4 inch of soil or whatever medium you are using. Use a spray bottle to keep the soil damp. Baby tap roots don't like to swim. After they emerge be careful when you water not to wash the new seedling away. I use a squirt bottle for like ketchup or mayo and just go around the outside of the seedling. Let the soil dry but not dry out. You can stick you finger in the soil to check if you do not have a meter. If you feel moisture let it ride another day. If it feels dry or crumbly water it.

Ask anything you want. Most people will help

Well I have my 1st seedlings in the dirt and going they aren't doing so well though any pointers

Attachments

• 17252288117376046187258499902152.jpg
    17252288117376046187258499902152.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 0
  • 17252288438332590781380032236519.jpg
    17252288438332590781380032236519.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 0

Latest posts

Back