Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hillbilly Smoker

Actually it's pretty fking cool.🥰

FB_IMG_1728227757516.jpg

I took two of the gummies I made yesterday. Next time I put quadruple oil. I want to feel that damned thing working. My leg is killing me. A bucket fell out of a cabinet and hit my shin bone last Sunday. I have been using Salve since Last Sunday. It barely takes the edge off. I guess I am going to have to call the Dr tomorrow. Feels way worse than it looks.

My heart started feeling funny and my skin is tingly. Feel really bad today vs yesterday. Sitting at the ER now. I admit I am worried by this time. Hoping it’s nothing major. Starting to get congestion. Been laying around for five days now.

My heart started feeling funny and my skin is tingly. Feel really bad today vs yesterday. Sitting at the ER now. I admit I am worried by this time. Hoping it’s nothing major. Starting to get congestion. Been laying around for five days now.
Good luck brother! Sorry for your sickness and glad you are having it looked at professionally.

Latest posts

Back