Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1726701009619.png

I live pretty close to three county lines, so some went to Saginaw, some to Tuscola, and some to Shiawassee. A buddy of mine told me I should paint their asses with some orange paint 'cause he was pretty sure I was catching the same ones I'd released.

I like 'coons, but they got way over populated on the ranch. They ate my chickens, and they always got the cream of the crop in sweetcorn. I'd go out and check the ears and figured I'd start picking in the morning. I'd come out the next morning and the bastards had pushed the stalks over and taken a few bites outta probably 40 ears!

Ain’t that an awful feeling when you see all those bent over stalks?

Evening folks. Been in the basement fighting a new 4x4 tent. Whew. Glad I didn’t go for the 5x5!!
So I have a 3x3 tent that’s fixing to be extra. I have a 400 watt mag ballast HPS sitting around. You folks think it will push a 3x3 enough for bloom? I’d love to soak some beans from my sativa. Been years since I smoked any. Takes a 16-18 week flower so I can’t mix it with the 8-9 week finishers. I’m getting all excited thinking I may have a 3x3 to grow some old school sativa’s in.
IMG_1252.jpeg

Last edited:
Evening folks. Been in the basement fighting a new 4x4 tent. Whew. Glad I didn’t go for the 5x5!!
So I have a 3x3 tent that’s fixing to be extra. I have a 400 watt mag ballast HPS sitting around. You fold think it will push a 3x3 enough for bloom? I’d love to soak some beans from my sativa. Been years since I smoked any. Takes a 16-18 week flower so I can’t mix it with the 8-9 week finishers. I’m getting all excited thinking I may have a 3x3 to grow some old school sativa’s in. View attachment 362693
Looks like fun.....

So I have a 3x3 tent that’s fixing to be extra. I have a 400 watt mag ballast HPS sitting around. You fold think it will push a 3x3 enough for bloom? I’d love to soak some beans from my sativa. Been years since I smoked any. Takes a 16-18 week flower so I can’t mix it with the 8-9 week finishers. I’m getting all excited thinking I may have a 3x3 to grow some old school sativa’s in. View attachment 362693
Ha. I put a 4x8 up by myself in a 6x10 space... talk about FUN 😑

Good morning insomniac Misfits. Sitting on the couch, smoking a bowl and watching Moonshiners. I find it interesting to watch these hillbillies make copper stills and cook off some liquor. Their craft is similar to ours - whereas they look for a still site and get it all set it up, we figure out and set up a grow area. While they mash in, we sprout seeds. While their mash is fermenting, we watch our plants grow. While they cook a batch off, we are budding our plants. While they sip shine, we smoke bud

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back