Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Happiness is getting free seeds in the mail.Reds pacs were Bogo the blue pack free fems… winning. The Rocky mountain reds are Panama red X skunk 1. I enjoy the Panama red so much I wanted to try these.,
IMG_6210.jpeg
IMG_6209.jpeg

I have to work to pay Hippies SS.
😁
Thank you! Now, if ya'd just come over and cut my damned lawn, I wouldn't be sitting here soaked to the bone. 94 with 39% humidity sucks when ya get old.
I swear, it feels more like 85%. Gonna woof down some Chinese food and relax.

Thank you! Now, if ya'd just come over and cut my damned lawn, I wouldn't be sitting here soaked to the bone. 94 with 39% humidity sucks when ya get old.
Too bad you don't live near me. I love cutting grass. It used to be my happy place. I use a push mower. The kind that don't take gas. It is a good work out. Although I never used it on a property that has a back 40 before. I would need a rider or at least a fas push mower. Nothing smells better than fresh cut gras on a hot summers day. Except maybe ripping one as you do it..😜😜😜

Cooled off to 84. I played overachiever and went out and edged the driveway and sidewalk while the Old Hen watched the squawkers. Soon as it was dark enough, I took the broom, shovel, and Kubota and went out and cleaned up all the grass/sod. Got all the way down one side only to see the Old Hen coming up the other side. Can't say I didn't appreciate it, but she works hard enough around here without helping me do my stuff.
It's done, and a nice cool shower is in order.

You should come on down to georgia and get you some of that 95 degrees with 90% humidity.

Good morning brothers and sisters!
bigarmhug.gif
puffpuffpass_smilie.gif

Back to double gorgeous days here, starting at 46F and predicted to reach 73F.

I note a missed call and voice mail from my tenant whose drain I've had to snake twice in the last week, that his drain is backing up again. Both times I snaked it I found three Tampax wrapped around the snake cable, so I predict more of the same.

Apparently, a lot of them that the snake just pokes a hole through so that it drains for a while until they shift and clog it again. The tenant can't imagine where they came from, as his wife and daughter know better and would never flush a Tampax......................................

I deal with dumbass bullshit like that in my buildings. Usually it's Fking baby whips.
Idiots. Nothing but toilet paper and num 1 or 2 should get flushed. People are stupid. Dad tried to flush a diaper once that was no fun.

I deal with dumbass bullshit like that in my buildings. Usually it's Fking baby whips.
Well, I've certainly gotten a good ROI on the $200 power snake I picked up a decade ago. I usually clear the easy clogs with my 25' hand held and have the professionals do the power snaking and hydro-blasting but picked up this 50' power snake for my own use at home on gutter drains.

The only other place I've used it is at this same rental and same tenant about a decade ago, when I recovered a cloth towel. The same tenants have been there for almost two decades and both their kids were born and raised there, so twice in a decade raising kids is not outlandish. With each new awareness comes responsibility however, so I expect them to amend their practice with regard to Tampax disposal or pay for the next snake/hydro-blast.

Well, I've certainly gotten a good ROI on the $200 power snake I picked up a decade ago. I usually clear the easy clogs with my 25' hand held and have the professionals do the power snaking and hydro-blasting but picked up this 50' power snake for my own use at home on gutter drains.

The only other place I've used it is at this same rental and same tenant about a decade ago, when I recovered a cloth towel. The same tenants have been there for almost two decades and both their kids were born and raised there, so twice in a decade raising kids is not outlandish. With each new awareness comes responsibility however, so I expect them to amend their practice with regard to Tampax disposal or pay for the next snake/hydro-blast.
Tell em next time take it like a Man and wipe it with thy hand

Latest posts

Back