Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gonna head off to KrautTown and score some more tallow for my Heartstopper experiment. Mentioned the fact that we'd be traveling right past the pulled pork spot. The Old Hen is tapping her foot waiting for me to quit typing and get in the van.....

Gonna head off to KrautTown and score some more tallow for my Heartstopper experiment. Mentioned the fact that we'd be traveling right past the pulled pork spot. The Old Hen is tapping her foot waiting for me to quit typing and get in the van.....
I love your wife

Sounds Like my Pua. She waits fir me to get my weed out and sits below me waiting on me to drop one. She will snatch and run. Then wolf the whole thing down. That usually puts her out for a few hours. I try not to drop but Im old and my hands suck.View attachment 356832
Jr Pot Head, wonder hwere she got that from LOL

1716060579498.png

I had a dog that ate a 3foot pot plant growing in a window probably 35 years ago. I was away on a vacation and had my next door neighbor watching the dog for me. One day, she came to the house and the dog didn't come greet her at the door which troubled her. She found him laying on my bedroom floor, immobile and noticed the plant had been eaten. It was midsummer so there were no buds, but the weed was hellaciously strong, strong enough to put an eighty pound GSD on his ass. In those pre cellphone days, my neighbor called my mother for help. Mom bitterly replied, "let him sleep it off."

I had a Chow/Husky mix female (Kruffy), and she got into my grow area back in the 90"s and tore up my closet full of buds. I put her in the garage while I cleaned up the damage, and I will be damned - but this wild dog chewed a hole through the garage door and was running around the neighborhood while I was working! She was a beautiful dog, and I refused to keep her chained to a doghouse. I found a home for her in the country so she could roam freely

Last time the Sheltie got a bud, I told the Old Hen to put on some Iron Butterfly and leave him alone. Cost me a hundred bucks to find out last time that there's nothing they can do for 'em except to jamb some liquid charcoal down 'em. No need.

I really like antiques and collectibles, so my rolling tray is a vintage Homer Laughlin Dura-Print 9" platter that belonged to my mother. I think she would have approved - she always told me that she would rather have me smoke pot than drink alcohol, bc she couldn't stand the smell of booze
1000000623.jpg

1000000624.jpg

Last edited:
Well shit.
19 out of 20 sprouted, the last one was a dud. I went digging and it was hollow. Had it been good I'd have 20 of 20 up, but not bad considering it's in the low 40s at night and my shed doesn't stay much above 45.
Seeming like some good outdoor genes @Carty
10 Beast Mode 9 GDP.

Thanks again @Jan Borrego

Well shit.
19 out of 20 sprouted, the last one was a dud. I went digging and it was hollow. Had it been good I'd have 20 of 20 up, but not bad considering it's in the low 40s at night and my shed doesn't stay much above 45.
Seeming like some good outdoor genes @Carty
10 Beast Mode 9 GDP.

Thanks again @Jan Borrego
Gotta love numbers like that.... here's wishing you the same luck on female %, big happy ones.

Good day-of-the-sun morning to all! All hail Sol Rex!
bigarmhug.gif
puffpuffpass_smilie.gif

A partly cloudy day here starting at 43F and predicted to reach 62F.

Alas, one of my nephews is in the hospital with a lung full of liquid that they have been unable to clear up or drain. They've ruled out heart and cancer, but still don't know what is causing it and are apparently going to try and drain surgically.

288308-HeliosSUN85dc.jpg

Latest posts

Back