Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
One of my favs.
FB_IMG_1715200957647.jpg

Good morning brothers and sisters!
bigarmhug.gif
puffpuffpass_smilie.gif

Another double gorgeous day starting at 45F and predicted to reach 80F.

!@#$%!! I just got a Facebook AI notification that someone complained that my Graywolf's Consulting page violates Facebook policy, which is absurd and then when I try to follow their link to respond it fails to send me the code required to complete the transaction.

I finally responded to their email telling them that and to close the account if that is the best they can do.

Good morning Misfits. Operation Pay Back is soon to be launched. The neighbor next door has woken my child twice this week at 0330, hammering and banging away on his latest project. Being a second shifter, he's currently sleeping. I've got mowing to do, and I saved the stretch behind his house for this morning (heehee).

Good morning Misfits. Operation Pay Back is soon to be launched. The neighbor next door has woken my child twice this week at 0330, hammering and banging away on his latest project. Being a second shifter, he's currently sleeping. I've got mowing to do, and I saved the stretch behind his house for this morning (heehee).
Serves him right

Latest posts

Back