Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Poor Hippie
tenor.gif
Instant karma!

Good morning, Misfits! Last thing I remember early this morning was putting my sweet bride's hand in mine and the next thing I know, the squawkers are screaming at the sun and wanting chow. I think you could have set me on fire and I wouldn't have woke up. Amazing, considering the pain I was in after cutting all that wood and loading it in the trailer for Bob to pick up this afternoon, not to mention the face plant I did. Knew I married her for a reason, but at the time, a completely different reason. :)

Good morning, Misfits! Last thing I remember early this morning was putting my sweet bride's hand in mine and the next thing I know, the squawkers are screaming at the sun and wanting chow. I think you could have set me on fire and I wouldn't have woke up. Amazing, considering the pain I was in after cutting all that wood and loading it in the trailer for Bob to pick up this afternoon, not to mention the face plant I did. Knew I married her for a reason, but at the time, a completely different reason. :)
1729434624794.png

Got the trailer out to Bobby's and got it unloaded and back. His 77th birthday is tomorrow, so I told him it was his present. Half a federal cord ain't bad.
Got back home with just enough energy to clean the bird cages and sweep the room. Old Hen did it while I was gone. Good ole gal. If I didn't know better, I'd swear that gal loves me!

Good morning brothers and sisters! Let's start this new week on an upbeat note by hugging the person, pup, or kitty beside you!
bigarmhug.gif
puffpuffpass_smilie.gif

Rainy here starting at 46F and predicted to soar to 59F during the sweltering part of the day.

Got all our windows reglazed, just in time for the rains.

Gym first thing this morning and then some calls to find a new home for my errant inversion table.

Good morning Misfits. Currently 49, with a high of 82 expected today. Sitting in my favorite chair, smoking a bowl of Kush Mints (coming in at 33% THC). Still had a chunk of it left over from when my brother came over for the weekend. Ahhh, wakey bakey! 😁

Last edited:
GW, set the inversion table out to the curb. The scrap rats will take it away for ya. If that fails, but a for sale-$10 sign on it.

Had a friend that owned a tattoo shop. He was moving shops and had an old refrigerator that he didn't want. He put it in the back alley, hoping someone would take it. A week later, he's whining that it's still there. I said I could fix the problem and asked for a piece of paper, a marker, and a piece of tape. I made a simple sign "$10" and taped it to the 'fridge. It was gone the next morning. Gotta love human nature.

Well, my problem ambulance is still here. Guy got it together and it was running bad with engine timing faults logged. They took it back down and found a damaged tone wheel for the crankshaft position sensor. Replaced and put it all back together. My guy said it ran well. I go later to reset the faults etc and it’s skipping on two cylinders. Found cyl 3 and 6 are dead. Compression test zero. Pulled valve covers. No issues seen. Blow air in spark plug hole and it’s dumping out of the exhaust valves. Now I get to work on it. Pulling the engine and cylinder heads to inspect. My theory is they bent a valve while setting the timing. Because they told me how they did it and that was not the procedure that is in the service manual.

Latest posts

Back