Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Probably just a weed Wacker or a goat.
Have a mower a riding mower a weed wacker a leaf blower and a push mower too. I used to live in Il brought it here. Use it once a year unless we get a proper monsoon season.

Ya need a goat Jan. Natures weed Wacker and fertilizer. Lol
We had 2 Buddy and NannyDad named them. I turned them into stew. The male was tearing up the fence line to get to the goats in the neighbors yard. He has one or 2 males and like 20 females. Then he sold baby goats.

1000000646.jpg
1000000648.jpg

My friend came up from Oklahoma early, so I have a new supply of smoke and gummies. These strawberry banana gummies are 75 mg each (20 pieces = 1500 mg), and got 2 bags. The White Truffle is 80/20 indica dominant (bedtime medicine), and got 2 ozs of it.

I remember when I was a teenager, I used to make steamrollers out of paper towel tubes and tinfoil. Took a needle and poked holes in the tinfoil like a screen, lol. Used to make those soda can pipes, too. Easy to dispose of.

Stoners can be pretty crafty when it comes to smoking weed and not wanting to get busted by parents 😁

Latest posts

Back