Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1716982010322.png

That has nothing to do with the US economy. The result of those low gas prices was a price war between Russia and the opec nations which drove down our prices temporarily. Of course political name takes the credit but no US president has influence on gas prices. So much miss information on fb...the meca of fake news...lol

Last edited:
Keeps changing it to political name....what????? The..... fk!

This site is governed run by a bunch of uptight folks. Not the admin here but whoever made the rules for this site. Does the FCC monitor this place for foul language and ex presidents? Lol so so silly. I'd really love to have a chat with an owner of this site. Find out what makes this place so much more different than the other ADULT grow sites.
Okay, rant over. On to regularly programmed monitoring.

Last edited by a moderator:
That has nothing to do with the US economy. The result of those low gas prices was a price war between Russia and the opec nations which drove down our prices temporarily. Of course political name takes the credit but no US president has influence on gas prices. So much miss information on fb...the meca of fake news...lol
Killing drilling didn't help and it wasn't Russia Russia Russia. But I'm not going to argue politics on the open forum. It's not allowed.
I made a statement about gas prices going up. I paid 140.00 to fill up my tank. Use to cost me 76.00
I didn't say anything about Presidents or political parties nor did I call ppl names. That Orange man shit doesn't cut it here. Keep that to yourself.

Last edited:
Keeps changing it to political name....what????? The..... fk!

This site is governed run by a bunch of uptight folks. Not the admin here but whoever made the rules for this site. Does the FCC monitor this place for foul language and ex presidents? Lol so so silly. I'd really love to have a chat with an owner of this site. Find out what makes this place so much more different than the other ADULT grow sites.
Okay, rant over. On to regularly programmed monitoring.
Adult? Watch your language! You can say shit, but you can't say p oop.

What effect did going from an energy surplus to buying our oil abroad have on the price?

Time to smoke a bowl and relax for a bit before I head out to run errands. Grass is being mowed everywhere, so not wanting to be outside more than I have to
I lived in Il for years and spring snd fall it rained a lot. If you don't cut the grass as soon as possible after a rain it will be out of control before you know it.

Killing drilling didn't help and it wasn't Russia Russia Russia. But I'm not going to argue politics on the open forum. It's not allowed.
I made a statement about gas prices going up. I paid 140.00 to fill up my tank. Use to cost me 76.00
I didn't say anything about Presidents or political parties nor did I call ppl names. That Orange man shit doesn't cut it here. Keep that to yourself.
No harm no foul...I'll retreat to the corner.. LMAO I had a flashback. I'm moving on.

Latest posts

Back