Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
@WeedHopper , Hope the job goes great. I don't follow everything here but, I am under the slight impression that you are sort of the BOSS at whatever your current gig is... I Could Be Wrong! - Just hope the transition from being the Boss to being a worker again goes smoothly.
In my line of work it is much better to be the boss. My wife does make more than her bosses. She is an RN and says she would never go back to being a Director of Nursing anywhere. I also know that age catches up with travel time and that it would suck to be on the road and gone from home as often as you appear to be.
GOOD LUCK !!

@WeedHopper , Hope the job goes great. I don't follow everything here but, I am under the slight impression that you are sort of the BOSS at whatever your current gig is... I Could Be Wrong! - Just hope the transition from being the Boss to being a worker again goes smoothly.
In my line of work it is much better to be the boss. My wife does make more than her bosses. She is an RN and says she would never go back to being a Director of Nursing anywhere. I also know that age catches up with travel time and that it would suck to be on the road and gone from home as often as you appear to be.
GOOD LUCK !!
Well said bro

GOOD LUCK !!
Thanks brother. No I'll still be a boss / Project Manager over all the Red Bird Mall properties.
I think it's like a 100 acres. The Mall sets kinda in the middle and there are all kinds of stores and restaurants around it, including a medical facility. I will be in charge of Maintaining those buildings and property.

I have my blood checked about every 6 months. Let's me know how my meds are working.
I especially like to keep on top of my Lipids and TSH levels.
TSH levels let's me know how my Thyroid meds are working. I don't think ppl realize how much their thyroid controls.

Oh thank God , I heard a mad gunman had taken siege in his well fortified Florida home in the swamps on the telly. They said he was armed to the teeth according to neighbors and friends.
Glad you are OK
I’m getting close roster but I’m not there yet. I assume you’ll hear about me on the news as well when it comes right down to it. I appreciate your concern.

I’m getting close roster but I’m not there yet. I assume you’ll hear about me on the news as well when it comes right down to it. I appreciate your concern.
tenor.gif

Latest posts

Back